testtest

An opportunity Of A Lifetime Or A Logistical Nightmare And Bust

Ok so here’s an update, yesterday I received a call from the recruiter and the CEO wants to talk to me.
I have a zoom call scheduled for Friday at 10am. The nerves are building guys.

My sentiments echo those of @jmcd and @BET7 - they've head-hunted you. Relax (I know, easier said than done! :LOL: ) and be yourself, as your résumé speaks for itself.

I think that meeting the big-boss is now to see if your personality will mesh with their culture and environment.

Just my .02
Have you used Zoom before? If not, I would recommend that you practice your menu skills with friends BEFORE talking to the boss. You don't want to look for the volume button in the middle of your conversation. It depends what kind of device your using i.e. cell phone,tablet,pc. Menus are different. I fumbled several times with my subordinates when I first got started. You don't get a second chance to make a good first impression

^ Great point!

Select a good background, and don't forget to dress properly below the waist, too....can never tell when that laptop lid will get pushed down by a cat jumping on the table or when the cell-phone/tablet gets bumped off the table by the doggo! 😁 Or when some emergency might arise and need to get up!

Back