testtest

Choices

javbike

Professional
Hi guys I think I said my next gun I am buying is in January well I definitely want another 9 mm the choices are Beretta Storm Px4 next Springfield XD4 next Smith and Wesson SD9 VE next Kahr CW9 next CZ P01 and finally CZ 75 which would you buy and why thank you guys

I have a S&W SD40VE and love it, my favorite full size 9mm is my Kimber Two-Tone 1911, the XD’s are real nice, I have the XD Service in .45, don’t know much about the Beretta or the Kahr, but read a lot of good things on both of these, I guess it just depends on how these feel to you and if you can find them.
Yes anni those are all available except the beretta that’s on back order I don’t know I like that s&w also I like the XD damn choices thank you

I have a S&W SD40VE and love it, my favorite full size 9mm is my Kimber Two-Tone 1911, the XD’s are real nice, I have the XD Service in .45, don’t know much about the Beretta or the Kahr, but read a lot of good things on both of these, I guess it just depends on how these feel to you and if you can find them.

Wow, been having issues on here for past few days, my likes and such I choose, disappear when I get back on and I have to redo them all again, guess my posts are headin that way

Why is Anni's post invisible except being quoted by javbike?
9B1DD001-CAEB-4BAB-8A45-5AC72F7397C9.gif

I think I would roll with the 75. Love the low bore axis. Although, if I may, have you looked into the Steyr MF A2? Stupid smooth and super low recoil with a can.

* i would say it the cross between CZ 75 and a Glock. Low bore axis with simplicity and reliability, just gotta get some new sights on em.

Last edited:
I'm biased so my opinion doesn't carry much weight here, but I myself like the PX4 (and the CX4) and XD of course. I have to admit that I'm not really familiar with a few that you listed, so again, not much weight here. I really dig the PX4 Compact Carry with the Langdon Tactical Trigger job and rotating barrel (and the PX4 in general) and I do think it's quite attractive, but I'm also a bit different ;-) . That and the XD are easy to clean as well. BUUUUUUUTTT......again, I'd give a bit more credence to others opinions here.

Last edited:
Back