testtest

Sadly its come to censoring 5 yos

too much of a "woke society"......

what's wrong with saying you love God and Jesus..???

i say it's time to "wake up" the "woke society" into reality

before you know it, words like, hell, heck, dam, crap, poop, and maybe urine, will be deleted as well as many others.

screw them.

i wish i could personally "wake up" those morons

It's worse that that. In my corporate world we can no longer use he and she in emails. We MUST use non-binary terms. If we do not it's a major offense and HR will visit you for retraining.
Nothing like walking on eggshells. I've got 33yrs in and I'm not sure if I'll last to my retirement date.

It's worse that that. In my corporate world we can no longer use he and she in emails. We MUST use non-binary terms. If we do not it's a major offense and HR will visit you for retraining.
Nothing like walking on eggshells. I've got 33yrs in and I'm not sure if I'll last to my retirement date.
Keep your head down and keep all emails short and to the point only. Reduces the need to pay homage to these clowns 🤡

I retired from the automotive industry in IT a dozen years ago before it got real bad. Then drove special needs school bus the last decade. Between political correctness and HIPA what you could actually say or do was getting real limited. I retired a few months ago and won't miss it, the kids yes but not much else.

so if you cannot use he or she, can you instead use....Hey buttwipe, or butt clown, or a-hole...???

i am substituting the word "butt" for that other word that describes that part of the body....

I retired from the automotive industry in IT a dozen years ago before it got real bad. Then drove special needs school bus the last decade. Between political correctness and HIPA what you could actually say or do was getting real limited. I retired a few months ago and won't miss it, the kids yes but not much else.
i guess my years as a trucker taught me at least 1 thing......

it was GREAT to be a loner on the job.........

but, in my earlier years as a mechanic...??

all i can ask is, does anyone remember "Ed Brown", from Chico and the man"..??

well that was me...."Ed Brown", when you came into my garage.

I guess I would be fired. Just sick and tired of all the BS. Its a free country.

Honestly? I don’t get why you think it’s all that hard.

They/them/their. Simple.

It’s not like it actually does you harm to do it; and your work has every right to enforce it.

I would think 33 years in would make that choice simple.

Those are all plural pronouns along with we and us. So what other third person singular pronoun is left besides "it" which is gender neutral? Learning conversational English is hard enough, and changing the rules makes it even more confusing.
Incorrect.

They/them/their are often used as singular.

“Someone was just here and they left their phone behind. We should find who out who it was so we can give it back to them.”

Or

“Anyone can learn to shoot a gun if they try.”

Back