testtest

primer(s) prices for bulk

ok, they got back to me....we have to remove 1 thing, if you included it in your order, read her email to me..

I do apologize for the issues. We did just launch the Platinum Package Protection and we believe that this is the reason our site is having issues and we have people working to fit it right now.

"We have found a solution but it does take a couple of steps. When ordering the powder or primers you have to remove the Platinum Protection Plan then refresh your page and finally you can either add it back again or forgo the protection. After that refresh you will be able to check out."

i just ordered 2 boxes on LPP's....so in theory, there should be 8 boxes left.

i did some checking into this site..

and some are saying that it comes up as a scam site..

i dunno...prices are very low, and you must order over $200,

and from past primer purchases i have made, on this site, no hazmat fee..?????

then you must contact them to be sure your credit card sale took

i'll stay away

i did some checking into this site..

and some are saying that it comes up as a scam site..

i dunno...prices are very low, and you must order over $200,

and from past primer purchases i have made, on this site, no hazmat fee..?????

then you must contact them to be sure your credit card sale took

i'll stay away
That minimum purchase really sets me off for warning alerts.

Powder Valley also has a minimum $200 purchase amount to do business with them.

Powder Valley also has a minimum $200 purchase amount to do business with them.

that almost tells me, there IS plenty of product available, and those holding back on how much you can buy, are doing so, to demand more money, fabricating a shortage, to increase thier profit margins for what they lost, during the pandemic.

it's all a game

There's other factors that relate to availability.

#1 - There's a very limited number of powder manufacturing facilities in the world. There's a small number in the USA, one in Canada, one in Australia, and the rest elsewhere overseas.

#2 - Powder for reloaders is vulnerable to what's made in the USA surplus to what the big ammo companies need (they come first) commercial use & also the US military. Example - Vista now controls the majority of powder & primer manufacturing in the US, plus their ammo making. Powder & primers in excess of those needs then is packaged in the smaller cans for the reloader market.

Anything made overseas has to come thru customs even after they make it to the east or west coasts. That's a bottleneck. Overseas stuff also has to be excess to overseas military needs.

Canadian powder is easier since that is land transport & only has to deal with Customs.

Canadian and overseas made powder is marked on the container.

#3 - With Hazmat costs vendors say it's easier/cheaper to ship a large $$ purchase than a 1 lb. can. But with high powder/primer prices anyhow it's best to place a larger $$ order to ameliorate the Hazmat charge vs. a smaller order.

midsouth shooters has (or maybe had) in stock cci #34's (7.62 nato primers) @ $109.99 per 1k.
just ordered 5k. all in all not bad for total. i've seen cheaper, but the rest of the cost made it almost another $100 for the same amount.

hazmat $19.99
shipping $12.99

Back