testtest

Hi Point Heaven

Belt Fed

Hellcat
The other day i made a reference to the grandson buying a 10mm hi point after he seen mine, He said he wanted one, i told him they are ok and cheap priced but save and get a better one. he said he actually liked the looks of it.

Well i forgot about it and about an hour ago he sent me a video of him shooting his brand new 10mm hi point. :love: I felt so proud.

The other day i made a reference to the grandson buying a 10mm hi point after he seen mine, He said he wanted one, i told him they are ok and cheap priced but save and get a better one. he said he actually liked the looks of it.

Well i forgot about it and about an hour ago he sent me a video of him shooting his brand new 10mm hi point. :love: I felt so proud.
Proud new gun owners 👍👍👍

Send a pic of his new Buick !!!

1684897726042.jpeg

For those who are to young to know what Tang is, very popular when I was growing up, the astronauts took it to space…….well at least that’s what the old commercials said…..

View attachment 39910
For those who are to young to know what Tang is, very popular when I was growing up, the astronauts took it to space…….well at least that’s what the old commercials said…..
oh.....i remember that rancid tasting, clumping, gut wrenching so-called "drink".....

even back then, all my kids would rather sit in thier rooms all day (and this was well before personal tv's and 'puters, and cell phones, and a/c's)......than to drink that hazardous waste reject.

What if they lied to us, just like they have always done and they never took tang to space ❓
I remember Buzz Aldren admitting that they did indeed use it in space but he did not like it.

We did not have a lot when I was a kid, milk and water were about it usually, very rarely a bottle of pop, Tang was cheap and was something different. I drank it gladly.

Last edited:

I'm glad your grandson likes his Hi-point 10mm.
That model shows that Hi-point did some serious changes and development on their 10mm pistol and still kept cost low.

Yes, While for most people: very ugly, heavy, pain to clean but on the plus side it is cheaper, will fire any types of ammo you can find and does not have a jam or stovepipe issue.

Maybe in the future when grandson gets more finances and knowledge of firearms he will get a better firearm❓

I remember Buzz Aldren admitting that they did indeed use it in space but he did not like it.

We did not have a lot when I was a kid, milk and water were about it usually, very occasionally a bottle of pop, Tang was cheap and was something different. I drank it gladly.
Didn't Buzz Aldren right before he died admit: the moon landing was faked by NASA ❓

Back