testtest

Hellcat Giveaway Winners!

Mike H.

Editor, The Armory Life
Staff member
Well, we have reached our first week with the new Armory Life Forum and could not be more happy with the results! With thousands of Founding Members and more than 2,000 posts in just the first week, this has been a great experience for all of us. Thanks to you all for your part in helping to make this happen.

Also, we have randomly selected (contingent upon contact and verification) the five winners of the Hellcat giveaway pistols. Congratulations to the following five Founding Members!
  • Epeeist
  • JPierce
  • Scott Husby
  • Jbolton
  • 69C10step
We will be reaching out to each of you shortly to work out the details.

Thanks again for being a part of The Armory Life Forum. And now that the forum has gone public, please share it with as many of your friends as you can!

Congrats to: Epeeist; JPierce; Scott Husby; Jbolton (Former National Security Chief John Bolton?); and 69C10step (y)
And a Participation 🏆 for those that "played" but were not selected. Thankfully I already own a non OSP Hellcat (this one to be "coming soon" to a collector nearby :cool:).

I have to Thank you for this opportunity! I've carried Springfield since the 70's starting with my first a .45 that I was issued in the Navy. Shot better than the Remington. When the Baretta came out I still carried the .45. Now retired from the Navy, I carry a Springfield .40. This Hellcat is a huge boost for me to conceal and carry more comfortably.
I have wanted one since the first day they came out. I will enjoy sorting through ammo to determine what shoots the best through it. Any recommendations from current Hellcat owners?

I have to Thank you for this opportunity! I've carried Springfield since the 70's starting with my first a .45 that I was issued in the Navy. Shot better than the Remington. When the Baretta came out I still carried the .45. Now retired from the Navy, I carry a Springfield .40. This Hellcat is a huge boost for me to conceal and carry more comfortably.
I have wanted one since the first day they came out. I will enjoy sorting through ammo to determine what shoots the best through it. Any recommendations from current Hellcat owners?
Go Navy!
('71-'92)

I haven't fired mine yet Scott, but I'd like to try Black Hills Honey Badger rounds (Honey Badgers don't give a ... err Doesn't Care:sneaky:). Thanks for your service, Navy

Back