testtest

New Mexico Governor Suspends Gun Rights

Sounds like the pushback has already started, including the Bernalillo County District Attorney, the Mayor and the Police Chief:

"....Bernalillo County District Attorney Sam Bregman, who once served as a Democratic party leader and was appointed by Lujan Grisham, on Saturday joined Albuquerque Mayor Tim Keller and Police Chief Harold Medina saying they wouldn’t enforce the order.

“As an officer of the court, I cannot and will not enforce something that is clearly unconstitutional,” said Bregman, the top prosecutor in the Albuquerque area. “This office will continue to focus on criminals of any age that use guns in the commission of a crime.”

Sounds like the pushback has already started, including the Bernalillo County District Attorney, the Mayor and the Police Chief:

"....Bernalillo County District Attorney Sam Bregman, who once served as a Democratic party leader and was appointed by Lujan Grisham, on Saturday joined Albuquerque Mayor Tim Keller and Police Chief Harold Medina saying they wouldn’t enforce the order.

“As an officer of the court, I cannot and will not enforce something that is clearly unconstitutional,” said Bregman, the top prosecutor in the Albuquerque area. “This office will continue to focus on criminals of any age that use guns in the commission of a crime.”

I love that he said that.

Couple of additional links

oh never mind
i would get banned for my thoughts

To show how much I detest my governor I just ordered a new rifle thru Midway. It's a M&P FPC 9mm. Nothing big, wanted a pistol round rifle anyway. NOBODY tries to take my rights away! I fought for them! Rifle will be here by the end of the week.

This is worth watching. Fascism, preying on perceived fear, straight from the horse's mouth:

and a transcript, if you're having a hard time hearing the audio:

I honestly find it hard to believe she reached the office of Governor being so ignorant on constitutional rights. She went as far as saying she’s important enough to be able to take away peoples rights to freedom but had nothing to say about what she was going to do about the criminal element.
It took less than 20 seconds of that 60 seconds to throw up in my mouth.

Essentially, her whole argument boils down to, "If crimes are being committed for which laws already exist, then I can suspend the Constitution. And just to cap it off, I'm going to admit it isn't going to stop criminals from doing what they're already doing, but I'm going to suspend everyone's rights anyway, because "safety."

Pretty sure John Adams just threw up in his grave.

I honestly find it hard to believe she reached the office of Governor being so ignorant on constitutional rights. She went as far as saying she’s important enough to be able to take away peoples rights to freedom but had nothing to say about what she was going to do about the criminal element.
It took less than 20 seconds of that 60 seconds to throw up in my mouth.
I do that every time i see a photo of her!

Back