testtest

Do you remember ?

803396-0358fb88bae64559a2e850e610899a68.data
Or, remember K-Mart? Or Montgomery Ward? Or Sears? When JC Penney actually sold tools, hardware, paint and furniture?

This is currently in our garage. Came with the house, still works. Need to do an oil change on it. And all the blinds in our house are from sears and roebuck.
View attachment 47049
when i was in the garage business, i had bought a Sanborn 14 gallon 2 cylinder compressor, for working at home.

i found that in all these years, it only "works" as a tire inflator, pool toy inflator, or blow gun tool, to clean out all the window fans each fall.

i change to oil with straight 30w (per directions) and maybe at least once every 3 years.?

I drive a truck with two keys, wing windows, and cranks for the side ones. . I grew up in a ranch house that didn't have indoor plumbing until I was a freshman in high school. The outhouse was stocked with Montgomery Ward catalogs. My early sex experiences involved the lingerie sections. Our first telephone was a party line with eight others. When you picked up the phone, the operator asked who you wanted to talk to.

Back