testtest

Are you eligible for a second stimulus check? These are the income limits

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Second go around for Covid Relief Stimulus checks. Eligibility is more stringent than the first go around (and hence I fail to qualify for this again, I only get to pay for it because I'm so rich (according to the Government) 🤬).

Good luck to those that qualify, post pics if used towards a firearm.

Second go around for Covid Relief Stimulus checks. Eligibility is more stringent than the first go around (and hence I fail to qualify for this again, I only get to pay for it because I'm so rich (according to the Government) 🤬).

@BET7 on top of his assets...🤣

Screenshot_20201222-171611_Firefox~2.jpg

Last edited:

Looks like I'll get one.

1608676695632.gif

The News just reported that Pakistan is getting $10 million for a "Gender Studies" program.

I guess they get a waiver from the income limit, as well as still trying to figure out what a male & female is.

And Venezuala also got $33 million for whatever.

Last edited:
The News just reported that Pakistan is getting $10 million for a "Gender Studies" program.

I guess they get a waiver from the income limit, as well as still trying to figure out what a male & female is.

And Venezuala also got $33 million for whatever.
Yup, the bill is loaded with a lot of foreign Aid to several countries around the world. It's a big reason the Stimulus checks will be smaller than the last go round was.

Unfortunately that's typical of how many bill are passed in congress. I agree with what President Trump said but I did laugh out loud at his remark that he might be the next administration.

McConnell has already scheduled 12/29/20 when the Senate reconvenes to schedule a vote to override if Trump does veto the bill. Supposedly they have enough to override the veto if the House has already voted to override it on 12/28.

Back