testtest

m&p m2.0

This is what I am considering
I am looking at that one also!

I have had my 2.0 Compact almost 2 mos, and like it fine...see pic; FDE.

i also have an unopened Mossberg MC2 that I suspect is an under appreciated winner.
My biggest prob with my 2.0 compact is I am a 1911 nut, and there’s a huge diff between the two. (My 1911s are all .45).

Attachments

• AD4ED1E8-5A91-4F73-BECD-51C794F334E4.jpeg
    AD4ED1E8-5A91-4F73-BECD-51C794F334E4.jpeg
    987.8 KB · Views: 133
I am looking at that one also!

I have had my 2.0 Compact almost 2 mos, and like it fine...see pic; FDE.

i also have an unopened Mossberg MC2 that I suspect is an under appreciated winner.
My biggest prob with my 2.0 compact is I am a 1911 nut, and there’s a huge diff between the two. (My 1911s are all .45).
Nice Smith, nothing wrong with being a 1911 nut, I am kinda in the same area....😬

American Outdoor Brands is the parent company of both Smith & Wesson and Crimson Trace (among other brands/companies). It's why you see a lot of CT red dots and lasers coming on S&W handguns. I don't have any CT red dot on my pistols, but I bought two CTS-25 Red Dots (see link below), for my two CAA MCK Glock G19 & G20 kits, as low cost alternatives compared to other Red Dot products. So far I like them, they're both red/green dot capable and have been reliable to date.

This is another thing I like about it, the option for optics. I do not know if I would want a red dot on an edc or not but the option is nice. What brought me to this firearm is it is concealable, yet has a grip that is of a size that fits the hand nice,.
I figure what I am looking for is a side arm with about a 4in barrel and about a 3.75 to 4in grip length. After that it would be nice to have 10 plus rounds, and the ability to bolt on accessories.
I have always shopped like this. Oh I like that. Then I research it and try to talk myself out of it basically. As the list grows on reasons why I shouldn't so does my interest wane. I really can not find much in the reasons why I shouldn't with this fire arm.

This is another thing I like about it, the option for optics. I do not know if I would want a red dot on an edc or not but the option is nice. What brought me to this firearm is it is concealable, yet has a grip that is of a size that fits the hand nice,.
I figure what I am looking for is a side arm with about a 4in barrel and about a 3.75 to 4in grip length. After that it would be nice to have 10 plus rounds, and the ability to bolt on accessories.
I have always shopped like this. Oh I like that. Then I research it and try to talk myself out of it basically. As the list grows on reasons why I shouldn't so does my interest wane. I really can not find much in the reasons why I shouldn't with this fire arm.
That’s actually a good way to buy... I also have my “48 hr rule”: any temptations more than $300 requires me to wait a self imposed 48 hrs.

Back