testtest

Recent content by Bear007

  1. Bear007

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    Belle, about 1.5 years ago I developed some arthritis in my shooting hand and had the same palm pain with the squared off grip. Before the pain started it was my most carried pistol in my rotation. I added a Hogue grip cover and made it much more tolerable. It's back in my EDC rotation. My...
  2. Bear007

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    Kuna or Hellion ... not sure, they are both fun to shoot.
  3. Bear007

    we called these things "dollies" in trucking

    I'm not sure I would like to have the weight of a big ole 5th wheel trailer as a wagon. This doesn't add any weight to the vehicle tires to maintain the traction/braking/control needed for the added weight of the wagon. It just seems a little dangerous to me.
  4. Bear007

    Discussion: Backfire Turret Tags

    On my once a year deer hunting I don't shoot far enough to worry about this ... but it looks nice and I'm sure is easy to dial in fast.
  5. Bear007

    Dang printer!

    AGREED ^^^
  6. Bear007

    Flock cameras at gun ranges

    Flock cameras watching traffic in general on a street is a LOT different than flock cameras targeting a gun range, it's now become a database. They wouldn't need the flock cameras at a gun range to find someone if they kept them locked up when they had.
  7. Bear007

    Great Deal from Wilson for those that find p320s Safe

    In the last week traveling to the different LGSs in my area I ran into 1 store that looked almost empty except for one glass counter. The entire counter was full of nothing but P320s. P320s aren't my thing so on to the next store I went ...
  8. Bear007

    Is "Guns.com" OK to buy from?

    Just a little follow up ... Guns.com price was only $9 higher than 2 of my LGSs quoted me before realizing there were none at any of the distributors. Since the gun is currently not being produced and not available I'm sure I'd be in for a long wait from my LGSs. And whenever it does go back...
  9. Bear007

    Is "Guns.com" OK to buy from?

    It appears the items I looked at are from their own stock, not 3rd party like gunbroker.
  10. Bear007

    Is "Guns.com" OK to buy from?

    Thanks. My 1st time buying online in 42 years of buying and selling my guns. Unfortunately the gun I want is not currently in production and this is the only one left I've been able to find anywhere ... ugh.
  11. Bear007

    Is "Guns.com" OK to buy from?

    I've bought many rifles, shotguns, pistols and revolvers over many years ... but I've never bought one online, always from or through my different LGSs. So I'm guessing Guns.com is fine but thought I'd check before proceeding. Thanks ...
  12. Bear007

    super cool tow vehicle

    Other versions and brands of this have been around for a good number of years now. I prefer to ride mine. 😉
  13. Bear007

    CCRKBA WIN: FED. JUDGE SAYS SUPPRESSOR, SBR NFA REGISTRATION UNCONSTITUTIONAL

    I read that the judge, and rightfully so according to SCOTUS, made it so only in the 15 states that were part of the lawsuit. The SCOTUS ruled last year the district judges can only rule for their districts or plaintiffs after all the liberal judges tried to enjoin everyone across the country...
  14. Bear007

    Discussion: Review: Springfield Armory Kuna .40

    I do remember reading one of your posts about broken Kuna magazines well before buying my Kuna and that was a little bit of a cconcern. I haven't been very tough on my magazines so they are holding up just fine so far. Then again, I'm not very tough on any of my guns or mags. I'm not a...
  15. Bear007

    Discussion: Review: Springfield Armory Kuna .40

    I have the 9mm Kuna which shoots fantastic, it is very accurate with the pop-up sights (even for my old eyes) and has never had a single failure. And it looks great too, everyone comes over to look at it at the range. I have always liked the 40 s&w caliber in my old Ruger SR-40 pistol for when...
Back
Top