testtest

Recent content by belladonna

  1. belladonna

    Full size concealed carry.

    I carry either in a pocket or in my pants, and I sure as heck can’t fit a full sized in my little pants without telling the world what I got in there. 😎 Maybe in a parka in the woods in the winter tho🧐
  2. belladonna

    FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

    FedEx never ceases to amaze me 🙄
  3. belladonna

    Daffy Zone…..

    Absofreakinlutely!!!!
  4. belladonna

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    I am pretty good with my Masada Slim with an optic, but I struggle a bit more with my Echelon because it's larger (my guess anyway). I do pretty well with irons, but I am looking forward to my retirement when I can put put more time into my practice with both.
  5. belladonna

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. belladonna

    Daffy Zone…..

  7. belladonna

    Daffy Zone…..

  8. belladonna

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. belladonna

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. belladonna

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. belladonna

    Bud’s gun shop

    I’ve bought several from Bud’s without a problem. One of my “go to” sites actually.
  12. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    We’re on our way to a wedding in northern MN. Just passing through one of our favorite towns with one of our favorite craft breweries. It’s a pilsner with notes of blueberry and hibiscus. Very refreshing.
  13. belladonna

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. belladonna

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. belladonna

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top