Question, why does adding the compensator to my Hellcat cause it to shoot 3-4” below point of aim? I mean I understand the physics but what is the point of adding the device if it destroys the ability to aim?
The medical system used to be available to handle individuals such as the one Dr Dobbs reported on here. However, in the late ‘60’s the rise of the bleeding heart movement sued various State and Local mental health institutions and resulted in the closure of most of them. The result was a mass...
I bought a RIA 1911 with G-10 grips. When I first grabbed the pistol from the box I couldn’t wait to put it down. I took it to the range and fired 2 mags worth of 45 ACP FMJ and put it back in the case. A few days later the wood/ smooth laminate grips arrived and now I have a comfortable pistol...
We use ARX and Novx +P rounds in our CCW and home defense pistols.
I made this decision based on their superior wound channel and their “clothing ‘barrier blind’ “ characteristics. They also disintegrate after striking solid barriers.
Am I incorrect in my assumption?
Good way to start a fire. Sparks from anything in the kitchen could ignite a blaze. Not to mention the noxious fumes flooding your kitchen. Most female companions would pitch a big enough fit to make life miserable. IHO