testtest

Recent content by Edprocoat

  1. E

    Officers Down in America

    I thank all the officers listed here who paid the ultimate price in their service to protect innocent law abiding citizens. I pray their families will get the comfort of God and that each and every one of these fine heroes receives Heaven as their bed.
  2. E

    Officers Down in America

    I agree it was a shitty circumstance to put this dog in on his last day but that was its job. It served and likely protected the officer who deployed him. I have to say that even more shitty was your reply, hoping that a human being died, that his handler met that same fate. I know God will...
  3. E

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    I'll see your M&P .380 and raise you my SCCY CPX-2 9mm. lol This company went out of business last year but this is great shooting little DAO pistol. It has a heavy and long pull trigger probably 6lbs. although I never put it on a trigger pull scale. It works with whatever ammo you give it, even...
  4. E

    165 Grain 40 S&W Is It Dead?

    I have a S&W M&P .40 with the night glow sights and its a great gun! As far as recoil goes, it's really minimal. I find it no worse than my SCCY 9mm pocket carry piece or my Heritage Arms Undercover .38 Special due to the weight and grips of the S&W I own, it has 3 grips and I need the larger...
  5. E

    I had a friend that started on the Purina Dog Chow diet.

    I gotta try that diet! Getting used to the taste may be a little ruff-ruff, but at my age licking my crotch may be an upgrade!
Back
Top