I have several friends that carry as often as I do (which is every day) and we're always keeping a look out for each other, to make sure we're not inadvertently printing. Matter of fact, my wife has asked me, many times, if I was carrying or not. I think it's mainly because my EDC is the...
Squeezed off a fair amount of rounds at the range using my buddy's Garrison... now I know what I'm saving up to purchase next. I may just break down to sell off my '86 El Camino so I can expand my collection.
My wife and two daughters enjoy going to the range with me, but tire easily after running my 9mm's through a few magazines. That's why I bought a cheap TX22. They love shooting it all day long because it's easy on their hands, while giving them the feeling of safety and control in handling a...
I have complete confidence in my EDC Hellcat Pro. Compact, accurate and easy to handle when squeezing off rounds at the range. I'm grateful for SA producing this model, as well as my XD9 Tactical which is at the ready for home defense.
I feel lucky just to have a CCW here in NJ... A suppressor would be pushing it a bit too much in this Socialist utopia riled by Emperor Murphy and his band of demmy men
The P51 Mustang is an absolute "MUST FLY" on my Bucket List!!! If anyone out there knows an owner, PLEASE let me know! I'll make it worth your while...
I tend to use cross draw for comfort when using my full frame for carry. I think it's much better for sitting, especially in my truck. I also believe I don't print as much compared to when I carry strong side. Just my opinion...
Japanese Zeros were considered to be a very formitable foe early in WW2 because of their speed and manuevability. However, after a Zero was shot down in the Aleutian Islands and was found to be nearly intact, the Navy rebuilt the plane, painted it with US markings and did all kinds of testing to...
The Armory Life sure does know had to get an e-wreck-tion out of me!
Oh to get the chance to fly those old warbirds would be a dream come true!
F6F Hellcats, P40 Warhawks and P51 Mustangs are on my Bucket List to fly. (The order in which, doesn't matter!)
Wondering how many "volunteers" stepped forward during the testing phase?
I get an image of King Arthur yelling: "RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY" as that mean and nasty rabbit came forth from the cave