testtest

Recent content by HayesGreener

  1. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    A Friend's Sig P229 .40 cal was hitting way left and he asked me to adjust the sights. The gun was bought used but looks new. I got the windage centered but it would not shoot a group even from a bag. On disassembly I found the barrel had a lot of use but the slide and frame look new...
  2. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    So that was you! https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1DDXzKxoK2/
  3. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Granddaughter school transport this morning. Coffee on board and critters fed. Pet meds reminder
  4. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    .45acp ammo
  5. HayesGreener

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    I trust the physics
  6. HayesGreener

    Sometimes I wonder why the anti 2A does what it does.

    When you refuse to blame the person, you blame the gun. The Highland Park shooter had a history of bizarre behavior that should have prevented him legally buying a gun but the system failed to catch it. Illinois State Police had even filed a "clear and present danger" report on him before he...
  7. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Mrs Greener got back from her AZ trip yesterday. The homestead returning to normal. Shooting pistol with the posse this morning. Temps in the 60's, life is good
  8. HayesGreener

    Full size concealed carry.

    If set upon by highwaymen you have an unpleasant surprise in store for them!
  9. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Halloween is just around the corner....
  10. HayesGreener

    Scy Hegseth increases retirement goals for senior officers

    Hegseth is putting emphasis on warfighting flag officers and cutting bureaucrats. Consensus is we need to be ready to fight in the Pacific. Gen Marshall did the same thing in the run up to WWII
  11. HayesGreener

    Full size concealed carry.

    As a young patrol officer just off active duty I was broke. I bought a duty gun, a 5" S&W Model 27 but had no money left for a concealed off duty. I carried that big iron concealed for quite a while until I finally saved enough for a 2.5" Model 19. Being 6'5" helped but I learned throughout my...
  12. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Words are important..... https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1Htv5cBAmG/
  13. HayesGreener

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    Sad isn't it that there would have been a more harmonious outcome if both parties had just displayed some manners.
  14. HayesGreener

    The Tomahawk – The Origin and Future

    Thanks for posting. I met S.F. guys who carried hawks on them in combat in Southeast Asia. I don't know if any of them ever used them against an enemy but they looked bad*** and you definitely would not want to get into a bar fight with any of them. It completed the savage persona. In...
  15. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Granddaughter school transport day. Mrs,Greener has been out of town for a week and I pick her up at the airport this afternoon. Life gets back to normal around here. The dogs keep looking for her and I get it.
Back
Top