testtest

Recent content by Invisibleflash

  1. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Ayoob: Should You Always Get Off the X?

    For me, if I see a nutjob or danger...I turn and run. If I can't, then that's what the guns are for if my life is in jeopardy.
  2. Invisibleflash

    Silencer Saturday #444: So What Happens Next With The Big NFA Lawsuit?

    Dunno about dismantle, but it would be nice if we could just buy cans over the counter. I got no predictions. But I'd like to buy another 10 hearing protectors without all the hassle. And if they would ever get removed from ATF, prices would go down me thinks.
  3. Invisibleflash

    Price of suppressors

    I see ads for them on YT and some forums. The China oil trap / filter type of thing for $30. Why so high? Because they can. If no one bought them, then they may drop. On another forum they said something happened recently where you could buy legit cans with just a FFL background check. Don't...
  4. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Ayoob: Is Open-Carry Irresponsible (or the Right Move)?

    Not for me. I prefer gray man. Maybe if the norm, wild west style, then that is something else.
  5. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Is Car Carry a Mistake?

    I got 4 car guns. Maybe overkill, but they are all cheap. Disposable $250 Taurus G'3 are great Katrina guns / high risk guns. No holsters. Some on magnets and hidden. Some in storage areas like glove box, etc. 5th gun is my CCW. I watched the 2018 Netflix doomer film 'How it Ends' recently. I...
  6. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Do You Have the Right Flashlight Skills?

    Here is an oldie but goodie from the VHS era...
  7. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Ayoob: How to Discreetly Carry Larger Handguns

    Carry whatever you like. But I don't fool with snubs any longer unless the dems outlaw semi-auto. Depending on the clothes, I carry... SW Bodyguard 2.0 .380 Hellcat 9mm Glock G19 9mm
  8. Invisibleflash

    When it comes down to it, what is your "go to" EDC?

    For guns... Old days, pre covid...SW Airlite scandium .357/.38 snub. Now, after America reimagined, it is 1 or 2 9mm Hellcats or a G19 + extra mag. If I go out of the house in mesh shorts to take out the trash, I throw a SW Bodyguard 2.0 .380 in the pocket. You have to be careful with the...
  9. Invisibleflash

    Need an Intervention - ASAP

    Get some Taurus G3s and G3Cs for Katrina guns. (+/- $260) You don't want your $$ Staccato confiscated at roadblocks like they did in Katrina. No one ever got their guns back. They take a Katrina gun, go back home and pull out another Katrina gun from the deep preps. Providing the golden horde...
  10. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Ayoob: 1911 — Outdated Hype and Nostalgia?

    Yoob...yes it is. .45ACP is low penetration and low capacity. But it still keals. Here is the scoop...see where .45 ACP fits in. Here are the final Uline catalog ammo penetration tests. Can't post them all. Too long so I cut out all rimfire and some of the rest. Test procedure: 12 inches of...
  11. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Hearing Protection Act: Are Silencers Legal Now?

    I heard if it passes, the commie states will outlaw them. I didn't read all the details, but AR15 forum had something on the subject. AR15 banned me and I don't live in a commie state, so not that much interest. Commie state gun nuts wanted silencers to stay on NFA so they can buy them in their...
  12. Invisibleflash

    Shot guns

    Have a 12ga in bedroom, one downstairs and one in garage. Also, black pistols all over on magnets. Only issue is finding a good wall mount for shotguns. Still looking. I use 1 M4 and 2 Beretta Ultima A300. Would like 3 - M'4s, but by the time you fit them out for combat use they cost a fortune...
  13. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Would You Make This Deadly Gunfight Mistake?

    Great idea for home practice.
  14. Invisibleflash

    How Joe Biden’s Office Of Gun Violence Prevention Is Directing The War On Guns

    Should not be a surprise at all. This should have sunk in years ago. Just like TX. The gov of TX acts 3 years too late...he should have acted 3 months into it.
  15. Invisibleflash

    Too Much Tacticool: What is Truly Needed on a Home Defense Rifle?

    Use something that won't blow your eardrums out and still keals.
Back
Top