testtest

Recent content by KevinJD

  1. KevinJD

    FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

    Retired now, but many years ago I managed an alcoholic beverage operation at nights. We would receive 2 truckloads (48') each night from our parent warehouse 3 hours away. They 'contracted with Swift also. At least 3 times a week, one of our guys had to go out and back the rig up for the Swift...
  2. KevinJD

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    Have 2 of each, Hammer and Striker. 3 are Springfields and an old Ruger P97 .45 ACP. They all shoot well and my EDC's are the XD Mod 2 (.40 S&W) and the XDE (9mm) - one hammer and one striker. For Pocket carry, the XDE is thinner so it fills the need better. Never even considered which was...
  3. KevinJD

    Discussion: Is Car Carry a Mistake?

    Like that setup. How is it attached securely to the front seat? I have Alien Gear Holsters and Shells which look similar to yours', but have not seen how.
  4. KevinJD

    Anyone own a semi automatic rifle?

    No guns... all sank in the Pacific. Or was that the Atlantic? Maybe the Gulf of America... Getting old, don't remember.
  5. KevinJD

    with optics

    Have a Crimson Trace Red Dot on my XDM Elite. Took some getting used to, but now I love it! Accurate as can be! I am very cautious (or perhaps cheap) on spending $ on new means and methods. Got it from PSA with a very good sale price. Have a Viridian Red Dot Laser on my XDE, also accurate. Like...
  6. KevinJD

    Discussion: Top Practical Everyday Carry Items You Need

    Haven't had a cigarette in 13 years, so the lighter does not get much use anymore. Guess they have changed!
  7. KevinJD

    Discussion: Top Practical Everyday Carry Items You Need

    A rechargeable zippo lighter??? Only zippos I have seen (and I own a few) are charged with lighter fluid!
  8. KevinJD

    Anderson Manufacturing: Done

    Been pleased with all my Rugers, past and present. 10/22's, Security Six .357 Magnum and P-97 .45 ACP. My Marlin's are and were pre- Ruger. Satisfied with them also. Only Anderson I have is the lower on my AR-15. Functions fine also. I am sure Ruger will continue to produce good stuff!
  9. KevinJD

    Which Commercials Pi$$ You Off?

    Brought to you by Tampon Tim???
  10. KevinJD

    Which Commercials Pi$$ You Off?

    Amazon commercial, a mental misfit states "I see products deeply..." She continues on about how she is the one responsible to establish the products for climate pledge and it is backed by science. My opinion is she is a direct hire for DEI / Woke purposes. It is NOT the color of her skin that...
  11. KevinJD

    Which Commercials Pi$$ You Off?

    Except for the constant repeats, 2 or 3 times at a time of the same Amazon, or Gay Men pharmaceuticals commercials.
  12. KevinJD

    CCW Renewal

    South Carolina is also a Constitutional Carry state for the past year. No permit required, open or Concealed carry (if you are legally allowed to own a firearm). Since I travel to North Carolina regularly, I decided to renew mine. Good news is the state of South Carolina does not charge for the...
  13. KevinJD

    Suppressor reform heads to senate.

    "Read My Lips..."
  14. KevinJD

    James Comey…..

    If he gets his own Orange Jump suit, I am sure many of the other inmates will call him Jane! "Hey Jane, pick up my soap!"
  15. KevinJD

    Discussion: Are You Making Dangerous Mistakes?

    At a Public Range, always having an RSO staying back with the shooters ensuring that all participants are behaving themselves (not handling weapons in an unsafe manner while others are down range).
Back
Top