testtest

Recent content by last2brake

  1. last2brake

    Ex-Okaloosa deputy - not guilty of manslaughter of Airman

    You are absolutely right. And it does sound really super-great. Yet the reality is a SHORTAGE of cops, and it's not going to get better at this rate. We're not paying them enough, these guys are beat up physically and mentally. And while NOBODY is perfect enough to do the job 100% of the...
  2. last2brake

    Ex-Okaloosa deputy - not guilty of manslaughter of Airman

    I'm not dis-agreeing at all. I know every scenario is different. And I fully admit I know next to nothing about the details of THIS particular case... But I do know stuff I'm not supposed to know about officer-involved shootings. We're already running out of qualified people who want to be...
  3. last2brake

    Ex-Okaloosa deputy - not guilty of manslaughter of Airman

    Some people think a guy 15 feet away with a knife is no threat, either. They'd be dead wrong.
  4. last2brake

    Daffy Zone…..

    That's a nice six-pack of double drumsticks, isn't it ? I can't pick my favorite pair.
  5. last2brake

    More magazine capacity

    Every time i hit a dime at 1000 yards with a .25, the dime barely moves.
  6. last2brake

    Police seizure proves they are on a roll in crime fighting

    That toilet paper is a pain in the *** before it even touches a butt. When my son played football in high school, the cheerleaders went out to tee-pee all the player's houses and cars before their 'Big Game'. One year, they draped tons of TP all around the trees in the front. It was dripping...
  7. last2brake

    A-10 Warthog Appears To Have Become A Drone Killer

    I hear some pilots say they feel the speed more in an A-10 than in F-15. They fly closer to fixed objects, like the ground.
  8. last2brake

    A-10 Warthog Appears To Have Become A Drone Killer

    How can anyone NOT love the A-10 ? I mean, other than the people on the other side...
  9. last2brake

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    My Glock feels like a anvil on a plastic sawhorse, but it goes bang all the time. My Hellcat's grip is too short. Slightly longer mags really help. It goes bang all the time. They do what they're supposed to. I don't have a 1911. I want one. I think when i get one, the Glock and Hellcat are...
  10. last2brake

    My New Namesake!

    Suure. Take the easy way out....
  11. last2brake

    My New Namesake!

    My d-i-l is getting a donkey. She's going to call it "Yoaty" It'll be "Donkey Yoaty". They think it's hilarious.
  12. last2brake

    Work, work, work....

    Yeah. ? Did you strip reverse ?
  13. last2brake

    Work, work, work....

    Dumb girls don't know there's a spare in the trunk ?
  14. last2brake

    Work, work, work....

    Someone's showing their age, young man...
  15. last2brake

    Bucket List item aquired

    I'd never wanted one until now. My wife will not be happy with me, so I'm throwing you under the bus. Please accept my thanks and apologies.
Back
Top