testtest

Recent content by papa

  1. P

    What are you doing right now??

    Them nuns not been eatin' enough food.
  2. P

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Thus the reason I gave you the link to their website. I was just on ebay and saw outdoorgear had what you are looking for.
  3. P

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Anni , try outdoorgear.com. They have one listed on ebay for $38.02 . I I have bought a few things from them in the past and didn't have any problems.
  4. P

    Liberty

    To skinny is how she'll look. :(
  5. P

    Daffy Zone…..

    All I see is a little red box with a frown on it.
  6. P

    Daffy Zone…..

    I got my start like that.
  7. P

    What are you doing right now??

    About time you posted one that had some meat on her bones. :) (y)
  8. P

    Mossberg 930 field barrel

    I would have thought they would have barrels for sale.
  9. P

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Where's the hogs?? I didn't see no hogs dagnabit!!!
  10. P

    Scary week

    My thoughts and prayers going out to you and your wife. I hope she has a speedy recovery.
  11. P

    Do You Get Your Gun Back Or Not?

    I live in Southern Illinois. Illinois does have some very good use of force laws on the books. I may be wrong but I do believe my firearm would be returned to me if I had to use it to defend myself or another. I will not , nor have I ever , worried about it one way or another. With that being...
  12. P

    What are you doing right now??

    Supposed to have a high of 96 degrees today. Right now it is 92 and feels like 102 degrees.
  13. P

    Daffy Zone…..

    The chick is to skinny. 🤷‍♂️ :(
  14. P

    Discussion: Bridget Stalked on the Trail

    Says the guy who just got done shaving his palms. :sneaky::)🫣
  15. P

    What are you doing right now??

    When I had my gall bladder attack back in 2011 , I thought I was having a heart attack. It felt like someone was shoving a red hot 2" bar through my chest. Called ambulance and by the time they got there the pain had subsided considerably. Well the hospital made it sound as if I were going to...
Back
Top