testtest

Search results

  1. Jester560

    Primer pushed in after firing ???

    That's my guess
  2. Jester560

    Silver Star Hero Reunited with Sniper Rifle

    Oh to hear the stories that rifle holds.
  3. Jester560

    Full size concealed carry.

    You take your gun off to go into the doctor's office? Must be a proctologist?!?
  4. Jester560

    Boeing Wins F/A-XX Next Generation Navy Stealth Fighter Contract (Updated)

    The builder and plane had already been decided and is in testing.....somewhere. Why must we play these games???
  5. Jester560

    Center point scope

    Welcome to.the forum! I am a scope snob. I don't buy cheap guns and not gonna put cheap scopes on them.
  6. Jester560

    DeSantis is awesome!

    That's awesome
  7. Jester560

    Using a Red Dot on a Hunting Rifle?

    Nope not I. That's what a pistol is for.
  8. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Modifying work rolls
  9. Jester560

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    Well said
  10. Jester560

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    Knock the horns off, leave the moo attached and bring it to me. If sone correctly, I need no flavor enhancer of any kind.
  11. Jester560

    The Pistol Drill That Made a Pro Shooter

    I shoot doubles and Kriss Kross 95% of the time in live fire.
  12. Jester560

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    Never said anything about a trainer.
  13. Jester560

    Range trip 9-27-26

    Nice shooting
  14. Jester560

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    No. It depends on if the person has trained with either to become proficient.
  15. Jester560

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    A dot is proven to be faster and more accurate....period.
  16. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Fixing fish, gulf caught Amberjack and Trigger fish with chips, fries
  17. Jester560

    Latest 9th Circuit ruling on restrictions in Hawaii

    Death by a thousand cuts approach to gun control.
  18. Jester560

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    They changed the grip angle to a more common one. I never could stand the Glock "Hump" on the grip. My index was always low and I am not going to change my grip for 1 platform when all my other ones are the same.
  19. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

Back
Top