testtest

Search results

  1. ddeuce22

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    True North Concepts modular holster adapter and leg strap. overhauled the gun belt set up and i'm building out the plate carrier set up this weekend.
  2. ddeuce22

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    I don't think there is a right and wrong, but when I look at my safe, There is (1) striker fired pistol in it and that was the first firearm I ever purchased (P365 XL). Everything else is hammer fired. Mostly DA/SA but I do have two that are SAO. It's just preference. I like the controls, and...
  3. ddeuce22

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Another MP5 mag and two 20rd Staccato mags for the Nighthawk. Also, finally bought a plate carrier. LV-120 from Spiritus Systems
  4. ddeuce22

    Holy cow .. 1985 Vest Demo

    Dude also carries his balls in a wheelbarrow.
  5. ddeuce22

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    Also, I'm sorry we derailed the FNX thread with Mark 23's (i'm really not), but to answer the question, the FNX 45 T is an excellent gun and was way ahead of it's time. Full ambi EVERYTHING, threaded barrel, suppressor height tritium sights... double stack 15rd mag... hard to not like it. If...
  6. ddeuce22

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    Long and Slim. Just how I like em.
  7. ddeuce22

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

  8. ddeuce22

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    Running the same can on mine.
  9. ddeuce22

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    I haven't taken the FNX 45 T out since I got the Mark 23. And that's not the FNX's fault. My Ronin doesn't see daylight anymore either.
  10. ddeuce22

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    It's like you plucked this list from my brain.
  11. ddeuce22

    ATF Loosens Rules for Suppressor Repairs and Caliber Changes

    Indeed. My shop has been doing 600 suppressors a week lmao.
  12. ddeuce22

    ATF Loosens Rules for Suppressor Repairs and Caliber Changes

    You can indeed walk in and buy one on a 4473 and walk out same day now.
  13. ddeuce22

    Bucket List/Holy Grail Acquired!!!!!!

    Thank you!! My buddy bought a Laugo Alien like 3 years ago and still hasn't taken it out for a spin. What for? I couldn't say. I'm definitely taking this out for a run this weekend.
  14. ddeuce22

    Bucket List/Holy Grail Acquired!!!!!!

    39.6 oz
  15. ddeuce22

    Bucket List/Holy Grail Acquired!!!!!!

    Yeah, unfortunately i'm deep into the 2011 game now. The prices are insane for sure. This one stays forever, and also eliminates alot of the need for me to FAFO with other high end manufacturers like Atlas, Phoenix Trinity, Dark Forge, Staccato etc.
  16. ddeuce22

    Bucket List/Holy Grail Acquired!!!!!!

    It's been #1 on the list ever since I laid eyes on one a few years ago. It was hilariously out of my price range back then so it was always a pipe dream. There were still some casualties suffered in order to acquire this. Typically I don't sell guns, but two had to go in order to make this...
  17. ddeuce22

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Dayum that's slick!
  18. ddeuce22

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Picked up a SIG556 Swat Patrol on Friday for an absurd deal. Not sure the dude knew what he had. Still trying to talk myself out of wasting the savings I got on the gun to try and chop the barrel and re-thread. These are tricky and I only have one shot.
  19. ddeuce22

    NHL 24 Playoffs

    Really pulling for the Canes. Absolutely can't stand the Habs.
Back
Top