testtest

Search results

  1. Jester560

    Range Report - G34 9mm with magtec 115gr steel zinc coated

    Good job ventilating those targets.
  2. Jester560

    Police seizure proves they are on a roll in crime fighting

    What a waste of resources.
  3. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Just finished the drive down to the gulf coast. Got an all day fishing charter tomorrow.
  4. Jester560

    New CZ TS3

    Real world price is significantly less than $3500.
  5. Jester560

    Discussion: Buying Milsurp: Cosmoline Removal

    Kerosene = mineral spirits
  6. Jester560

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    I would have bought all of them from you. I love buying used "broke" Caniks from people. Usually get them dirt cheap. The last one I bought had the rsa installed backwards.
  7. Jester560

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    I have owned several Glocks and have really tried. Gonna get a G19.6 soon and try again.
  8. Jester560

    Discussion: XS Sights R3D 2.0 Review

    Never understood the reasoning behind using glow in the dark iron sights but not using a dot sight. They do exactly the same thing. The sights in this article appear to be well made and will serve well for a long time.
  9. Jester560

    New Sights on my XDM Elite 3.8

    Another vote for Night Fision sights
  10. Jester560

    Discussion: Combat Index: Dots, Irons or Point Shooting?

    All of the above as each has its own merit.
  11. Jester560

    changed out S&W 1911 slide

    Nicely done!
  12. Jester560

    Discussion: Ayoob: The Pin Shoot Grand Finale

    Cool story! I have shot pins a time or three.
  13. Jester560

    Range 09 16 2026

    Nice work by both!
  14. Jester560

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    Dang Belt, you are a crusty Ole codger😘😘😘
  15. Jester560

    Not what you see in the news every day around here.

    To bad he wasn't removed from the gene pool!
  16. Jester560

    Scary week

    Sorry for her troubles and muy glad she is better. I hope she continues down a path to full recovery!
  17. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Doing a wee bit of machining on a 377 inch long part. 26 feet 6 1/2 inches.
  18. Jester560

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    I have 5 Springfields but not all are XDm.
  19. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    If it would cool it off some, I would welcome some rain.
Back
Top