testtest

Search results

  1. bc22wm

    Now Illinois Thinks It’s Firearms Manufacturers Who Pull the Trigger

    Where in the holy hell did you get the idea that state legislatures were bound by federal law or SCOTUS constitutionality rulings? You would think this is a constitutional republic or something. ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cry:
  2. bc22wm

    The younger workplace void

    I don't disagree necessary, but before we single out DJT, both parties have been doing that since the "great society" and before. Just like paying mothers (yes, I'm a male chauvinist sexist pig GET OVER IT) to stay home and raise their kids. :mad:
  3. bc22wm

    The younger workplace void

    1: They all lie. D., I., R., S., etc. all of them! 2: "WAG" (wild a**ed guess). Not only dose everybody lie but they are pulling numbers out of a hat BEFORE they have the actual data. Thus, when they have the "real" numbers they have to be revised. Maybe they should wait to put out the...
  4. bc22wm

    The younger workplace void

    Lets not forget the lasting effects of gov. policy that trained the youth during covid. We threw $$$ at people not to work and here for almost two years people didn't have to pay rent and couldn't be evicted. I know one tenant that couldn't manage to pay his rent but somehow managed to buy a...
  5. bc22wm

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    And the OP would be right. That's what I love about this place! It's more like real conversation that flows along at its own pace and its own direction. No gas mask for me. Or, body armor, trauma kit, spare guns, knives, shoestrings, etc. I got enough crap to think/worry about already, like...
  6. bc22wm

    Homeowner shoots and kills 19 year old breaking into home

    Never lost a foundation yet. ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Giant kudos to our and the surrounding volunteer fire departments. God bless you all. Not sure why 19 matters more than 15-16 or 20+. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
  7. bc22wm

    Well doesn’t this just Grind your gears.

    Like I needed another reason to absolutely loath that :censored: :censored: :censored: :mad::mad::mad:I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire. I would light a cigarette off him and stand back and enjoy the dance.
  8. bc22wm

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Sorry. No gold star for you. Ya just got to try harder.
  9. bc22wm

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Okay. I was sympathetic up to this point. I would suggest you go "associate with actual men, not little girls". If you do or don't, I won't be seeing your posts till Jan. when I go through and un-ignore those that ignored threw the year. Toodles.
  10. bc22wm

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Wait till you get censored for "kocked" the hammer or ****-sapiens. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::devilish:
  11. bc22wm

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Carnal_Nature: Winter, just south of the DMZ sitting on a M113A1, smoking a Camel short, sitting a warm bottle of "coke" on the track and watching it freeze. In the summer working up a good sweat toweling off from the shower. :censored::censored::censored::censored: ROK. As for weather here...
  12. bc22wm

    Snubby Lifestyle

    JMHO, if you need +P you need a bigger gun. ;)
  13. bc22wm

    Discussion: How Much Ammo Should I Carry?

    so you can bang your head, stub your toe, trip over the cat, while playing blind mans bluff looking for the damn ammo. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
  14. bc22wm

    Discussion: How Much Ammo Should I Carry?

    10. 5 in the gun and 5 on a speed strip. I do carry a full box in the glove compartment. Never know when you're going to find a bunch of good ol boys down at the gravel pit banging away and decide to join in. Just another example of the joys of living out in the willy wags.
  15. bc22wm

    "Justice delayed is justice denied" William Ewart Gladstone

    I hope you're not in D.C. Evidently the hacks get their panties in a wad over Madam Guillotine.
  16. bc22wm

    "Justice delayed is justice denied" William Ewart Gladstone

    Almost a year since the murder of Charlie Kirk and we are still in the preliminary hearing stage. Like C.K. or not, this is ridicules. OH, but if you think that's bad; We are still waiting for the trial of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, admitted master mind of 911, almost 25 (twenty-five!) years...
  17. bc22wm

    Do not read this if you're eating at a food truck in la, ca.

    read an article along these lines about a month or so ago. seems licensed food venders and restaurants were complaining that they paid for their license, getting inspected out the wazoo, while the state allowed, some said encouraged, illegal venders, claiming that the illegal would get their...
  18. bc22wm

    The Gun Statistic The CDC Tried To Bury Is Back

    I have a broader view on this. When did guns become a disease? Violence, by gun, knife, wet spaghetti noodle is not a disease either! Gov. agencies need to stay in their own lane!
  19. bc22wm

    Air Force major arrested on Capitol steps during protest calling for Trump/JD Vance impeachments

    UCMJ Article 92 active-duty personnel may not: Campaign for a partisan candidate or serve as an officer of a partisan club Solicit votes, make monetary contributions, or engage in partisan fundraising Speak at partisan gatherings or events Use official equipment, uniforms, or DoD facilities for...
Back
Top