testtest

Search results

  1. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Going to make a run into town for a few things needed around the house. One thing is sugar. The humming birds around here have almost run us dry. I'm re-filling both feeders twice a day now. I'll be firing up the old Planet Killer for this trip. I don't think I've driven it in over two weeks...
  2. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Today is my one year anniversary since I retired from work (I retired a couple of years early because of physical disabilities). I am also now on day 506 since I have worn any form of pants.
  3. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  4. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  5. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  7. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  8. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  13. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    @Belt Fed is just looking for one thing...
  19. OldGrunt

    Range Day... pictures and 3 short videos... 9/28/26

    Just forget I asked!
  20. OldGrunt

    Range Day... pictures and 3 short videos... 9/28/26

    We need to see the pictures first, or no deal! I also have a feeling there is some old geezer in arkysaw who might be interested in some more pictures for his collection!
Back
Top