testtest

Search results

  1. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  2. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  3. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  4. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  5. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  7. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  8. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. OldGrunt

    Ad Council- lock up your guns

    I wonder if she's a nun? Asking for a friend.
  12. OldGrunt

    Strange Metal Pieces

    I'm curious myself. I have a .45 XDM, but it's loaded and in my bedroom dresser drawer. I'm not unloading it tonight to check it. Maybe tomorrow, if I remember. But it goes "boom" every time I shoot it.
  13. OldGrunt

    Ad Council- lock up your guns

    I guess I can't be a poster child for those people. I have loaded firearms in just about every room in my house. Sitting here at my desk, I have two loaded revolvers laying on the desktop. A short 5 foot roll in my office chair puts me in grabbing distance of one 9mm and one .45, both loaded and...
  14. OldGrunt

    GSSF coupon

    Just like you! lol
  15. OldGrunt

    GSSF coupon

    Not your avatar. Any time I click on it, it comes up "Oops! We ran into some problems."
  16. OldGrunt

    Encourage them

  17. OldGrunt

    Encourage them

    It is a series, going into season two. It's OK, not super great, but like I said, it's OK. https://www.angel.com/franchise/homestead
  18. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top