i had to look up to see how to remove the factory grips. the tool in the top pic in the lower right hand corner is what's used. with the grips, medallion, care kit and shipping those were around $270.
I'm glad I talked with badger before ordering as fjt and finish are real nice! It's a lot easier to get a full grip and hold than the factory grips. Now to test. I might just order another set in a different color for fun.
I do for a turnaround and getting through something ther IS a cure for! I've seen my mother-in-law go through chemo as i could see how it took a toll on her and my FIL. Hoping the best for the bolt of you!
I have only 2 falish firearms
Rock river's as the bcg is changed to worl with the fal mags. What a pita! Don't shoot either much and they have more felt recoil than the rest of my ar's with the same ammo.
1st thing i'd do it get rid of their engine and electronics for a bow-tie along with their terrible suspension as to many recalls from blue.............kinda like having a kit car of the 60's cobra that's offered with gm parts. as much as i like vettes, i don't like the new looks, but like the...
those are NOT fun to have/get, so hope it passes well and soon and get better! i was 18 when i had a kidney stone. my girlfriend at the time tuned into a f1 racer as we were at a basketball game 65 miles from home. the '83 eldorado handled quite nicely. my bad i don't think gall stones...