testtest

Search results

  1. 8

    Hellcat Pro trigger slap

    Put 150rds through my HC pro yesterday, no finger irritation. I do know what you are talking about though. I have a Glock 48 that does this to me after only a few mags. I don’t think the little metal trigger dingus will completely press in flush with the face of the trigger thus making a...
  2. 8

    Holy 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

    I like eggnog but it doesn’t like me.
  3. 8

    10mm vs 45 ACP: Which Auto Is Best?

    I will say there are few handgun calibers as versatile as the 10mm. I’ve loaded bullets from 135-220grs and the 10 drives them all with authority.
  4. 8

    Xd 40

    No. To my knowledge they only make 4” 9mm optic cut slides for the original XD series. These will fit on the 40 frame with the conversion barrel but no 40 option.
  5. 8

    Hellcat extracting issue

    Have you shot a lot of steel cased ammo?
  6. 8

    Hellcat extracting issue

    your extractor isn’t worn, it’s normal. Here is a pic of mine. Sorry it’s not real clear. That is the normal contour of the extractor.
  7. 8

    Red Dot Recommendation for Hellcat Pro

    True. The p365 has the holosun k series footprint also I believe it’s sometimes referred to as the modified RMSc footprint. It will accept holosun as well as all the true RMSc footprint optics. I think you’re misinterpreting how the term “standard” is being applied. It’s not the standard as...
  8. 8

    Red Dot Recommendation for Hellcat Pro

    Actually it’s the Holosun that’s not RMSc compatible. The Shield RMSc footprint consists of two screws and four sockets/pegs. The Holosun is it’s own animal. https://www.optics-spot.com/blogs/red-dot-footprints/shield-rmsc-footprint-standard
  9. 8

    Red Dot Recommendation for Hellcat Pro

    The Vortex Defender will bolt right on. I have one on my pro and it’s ok. It’s auto off/shake awake feature is a joke. It stays on for fourteen hours after movement. If you’re ok with manually turning it off when not in use it has been a pretty good dot so far. It’s also a bit wide for a so...
  10. 8

    Red Dot Recommendation for Hellcat Pro

    Pretty sure Holosun needs a plate or a dremmel tool to mount on Hellcat/Pro.
  11. 8

    Sig Sauer P320-XTEN Comp OR 10mm 3.8" Barrel 15+1

    I’m not sayin any plastic pistol is all that “attractive”. But I find the sig 320 line repulsive, especially with that built in comp. I guess that’s why they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and to each their own.🙂
  12. 8

    Sig Sauer P320-XTEN Comp OR 10mm 3.8" Barrel 15+1

    I’ll stick with my XDm elite 3.8. Damn that gun is ugly.💩
  13. 8

    Optical for XDM10

    #3 I believe.
  14. 8

    Refinishing alloys?

    Duracoat is a cheaper and easier although not as durable option to cerakote. I duracoated a black synthetic butt stock that had faded to a grayish white and it has held up great for years now. It’s basically just a super tough spray paint.
  15. 8

    Longer Threaded Barrels available for the XD-M series at the SA Store!

    That’s right. I know some brands of barrels are the same diameter from the muzzle back but after checking my 3.8 I see the area near the muzzle is slightly larger to facilitate a tight lock up. If it would have worked it would have made my 3.8 legal for deer hunting in my state. (4” min)...
  16. 8

    Longer Threaded Barrels available for the XD-M series at the SA Store!

    Anyone know if the 4.5” barrel would fit in the 3.8” slide?
  17. 8

    Help- stripped 1911 grip screw

    Can you remove the bushing on the opposite side and drill the screw out from the back?
  18. 8

    Help- stripped 1911 grip screw

    Try hammering a torx bit into the screw head and turn out with 1/4” wrench.
  19. 8

    xdm elite 45 acp w/dragonfly

    Yes. Pistol comes with blank cover in place. You get the optic and mounting plate in the box.
Back
Top