The video from the bc was linked in the article posted. Subject didn't drop the gun when deputy ordered him to do so.
Watching the vid may or may not help you decide.
I'll not be denigrating anyone about how they manage the money. But being in AZ, where's the permit to carry your weapon of choice is the Constitution, waiting period for anything is strange to me.
I've no idea what the reasoning was, but the design goes back over 100 years. Don't quote me, but I think the Borschardt used that design and it dates back before 1898.
That's very close to the two that were selling those things on Saturday at the gun show! But we have standards here in Arizona, those two must be from Arkysaw! 😂
@rcurtner praying for resolution and recovery, that your faith not waiver, that your trust in God not falter and that you see Him and His blessings through out this ordeal. Phil. 4:13