testtest

Search results

  1. Jester560

    Scary week

    Sorry for her troubles and muy glad she is better. I hope she continues down a path to full recovery!
  2. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Doing a wee bit of machining on a 377 inch long part. 26 feet 6 1/2 inches.
  3. Jester560

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    I have 5 Springfields but not all are XDm.
  4. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    If it would cool it off some, I would welcome some rain.
  5. Jester560

    Do You Get Your Gun Back Or Not?

    Depends on location and if a Leo wants it or not.
  6. Jester560

    Strange Metal Pieces

    Normal
  7. Jester560

    He's NOT a hero!

    Sheesh....
  8. Jester560

    Project completion?

    Good job!
  9. Jester560

    Delivery from loc grips

    Muy caliente!
  10. Jester560

    Black Rain 25th memorial

    I did with white letters. I love it!
  11. Jester560

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    Fire is always the answer when it comes to spiders.
  12. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Fighting aleep
  13. Jester560

    Bad Maintenance or Bad Luck?

    Its a mechanical piece of equipment. Things break.
  14. Jester560

    BFR grips

    Those POP against the stainless!
  15. Jester560

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    XDm 4.5 OSP
  16. Jester560

    In a fight who will win; a python or a rattlesnake?

    Neither. I would catch both.
  17. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching The Last Ship
  18. Jester560

    The younger workplace void

    Well said, Sir!
  19. Jester560

    1911 Garrison 9mm Tritium Sights

    Night Fision FTW!!!
Back
Top