testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Turns out I can't run the tiller with my tractor, the PTO drive shaft is too long for my hookup. (Queue Anni....)
  2. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Say, how did you get The Invisible Man to mow the lawn for you? It pays to know super heroes!
  3. HayesGreener

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    Just because you can doesn't mean you should
  4. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Borrowed my SIL's pto driven tiller to put the finishing touches on the food plot seed beds
  5. HayesGreener

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    I grew up on a ranch and feed lot where my Dad raised USDA Prime beef. My Mom would take a prime steak and cook it until you could use it to re-sole your boots. You had to pour gravy all over her steaks otherwise you couldn't chew it. I discovered medium rare at 13 or so and never looked back.
  6. HayesGreener

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    In Florida, the law is clear. Deadly force is justified if a reasonable person would believe they are in fear of imminent death or grievous bodily harm to yourself or others, or to stop the imminent commission of a forcible felony. Whether the person shot was armed may or may not be a...
  7. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Aaaaaaand, you can sing and dance!
  8. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    My wife and I have always been amused at the stick figure drawings on farm machinery
  9. HayesGreener

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    I have found that I am much faster getting good hits with the optic, but more precise when using iron sights. Optics force you to make a good presentation which benefits your shooting with irons
  10. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Free pagers!
  11. HayesGreener

    Holy cow .. 1985 Vest Demo

    He did get everyone's attention....
  12. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    You're wekcome
  13. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    200 rounds PMC .45 ball
  14. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    No offense lady but that's one ugly baby
  15. HayesGreener

    Holy cow .. 1985 Vest Demo

    That guy was using a .44 magnum. He certainly got attention.
  16. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Bella we have missed you!
  17. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Buying Milsurp: Cosmoline Removal

    When cleaning a lot of guns I have used a parts washer with mineral spirits with great results, then blow out with compressed air. I re-lube the surfaces with Remoil spray because the mineral spirits leaves it dry. Nowadays with one gun at a time I use Gunscrubber.
  18. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Man that's lethal! I arrested a .43 and he didn't know what planet he was on.
  19. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    They are preparing for the long trip south. Little tiny birds with really big hearts.
  20. HayesGreener

    Holy cow .. 1985 Vest Demo

    In the 80's and 90's Second Chance reps were showing up at LEO Executive conferences and poliice training conferences shooting themselves as demos. Always made me nervous. Body armor is expensive and they had to convince executives to spend the money. I can recall a time when officers shared a...
Back
Top