testtest

Search results

  1. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  2. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  3. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  4. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  5. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

    I get memes removed all the time, and not always for political reasons. I guess it depends on which administrator is on duty!
  7. OldGrunt

    UF Pro Gear discussions

  8. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Got all three limbs cut and safely on the ground. The only problem was that for all three, the only side to safely cut from was on the slight down breeze side of the limbs. Mesquite wood shavings/saw dust sure does like to stick to sweat. The wife is not a happy camper with me being covered in...
  9. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Putting the longest extension on the pole saw to cut some limbs that broke off three trees, but are still attached to the trees. I sure hope I can make that old geezer Belt Fed proud!
  10. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Yes, been very busy with them the last couple of weeks. We usually do have a few that stick around all year. So I always make sure I have nectar made up for them year round. You can call me a bleeding heart, but I enjoy watching them.
  11. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching about 20 hummingbirds fight each other at one of my feeders. I've been having to refill my two feeders almost daily for about a week and a half now. Sorry for the dirty windows.
  12. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

    They had just come out with those moving picture shows!
  13. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

    That guy sure looked like a younger version of @Belt Fed!
  14. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Does she think you smell like a cow also?
  15. OldGrunt

    UF Pro Gear discussions

    Aren't you already nude in the midget pic?
  16. OldGrunt

    UF Pro Gear discussions

    So Hilary is a midget.
  17. OldGrunt

    UF Pro Gear discussions

    Who is the short guy next to you? You have midgets for friends?
  18. OldGrunt

    UF Pro Gear discussions

    We can do that for you here.
  19. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

    My normal browser blocks me also. That's why I keep other browser options in my tabs, so I can open up the forum and see that stuff. Then switch back to my normal browser.
  20. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top