testtest

Search results

  1. Grayfox

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    Liberal state and liberal judge. They couldn't get him for the shooting so they had to find something else to charge him with. After all, you can't allow good people to stand up for themselves without punishment. Here in Tennessee he would have been celebrated as a hero and left alone.
  2. Grayfox

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    Rifle - M1A Scout/Squad Pistol - 1911A1 now known as the Mil-Spec model. But the SA-35 is really growing on me. ;)
  3. Grayfox

    600 rds 45 ACP done

    I've been reloading for about 40 years now. All on the same RCBS Rockchucker press that I bought used all those years ago. Some people really enjoy reloading and make a separate hobby out of it. That ain't me. I reload because I like to shoot. Nothing more. I consider it a necessary chore...
  4. Grayfox

    Daffy Zone…..

    Adjust the carb using a vacuum gauge. ;)
  5. Grayfox

    Daffy Zone…..

    I bought a .22 at Bass Pro a couple of months back. Same crap! Took 1.5 hours to do the paperwork. 🤬
  6. Grayfox

    My New Namesake!

    I guess we all have some *** in us. Some more than others. :rolleyes:
  7. Grayfox

    Florida parking lot shooting update

    This guy got so pissed off over a parking spot that he was willing to attack? Dude was wrong right from the start. I'm not saying he deserved to get shot, but he started this mess.
  8. Grayfox

    Discussion: Fascinating Failure: The .45 Winchester Magnum

    Many years ago at my local range there was a guy shooting a LAR Grizzly in .45 mag. Needless to say it was impressive and drew a crowd. It was a covered outdoor range and the spent brass was bouncing off the ceiling and headed in all sorts of directions at pretty high speeds. Every shot had...
  9. Grayfox

    The younger workplace void

    I dated a lady for a while who was the assistant manager at a Home Depot store. Several days a week she had to fill in for somebody who just didn't show up. No call or nothing, just didn't come in. I asked her why they didn't fire these people and she said the next one wouldn't be any better and...
  10. Grayfox

    Well doesn’t this just Grind your gears.

    Never Forget? New York has not only forgotten, they did so on purpose. 🤬 Liberal New Yorkers love this guy. He's giving them everything a good socialist wants. Give it a few years until the city goes broke and see what happens. "The problem with socialism is that sooner or later you run out...
  11. Grayfox

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    We had a couple of much older guys who basically just shuffled their way through the course. Just out there for the fun of it. You timed them with a calendar. :LOL:
  12. Grayfox

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    I shot IDPA for about 12 years. To be honest, I was a consistent middle of the pack shooter. :rolleyes: But it was good CCW practice and a whole lot of fun. (y) We had a few serious gamers in our group, but most of us just relaxed and enjoyed it. Much to my regret, I ended up quitting due to...
  13. Grayfox

    Weather discussions and updates.

    I'm in that southern danger zone. I really hope this guy is wrong. Lots of trees in my little city. Heavy snow or ice makes things real interesting around here. :rolleyes: I remember the big ice storm we had back in 1994. Power out everywhere, driving was plumb dangerous and I put in 70+ hours...
  14. Grayfox

    Discussion: Ayoob: Why the "Plain Jane" 1911 is Right for Me

    I own a lot of 1911s. Most of them are pretty much standard and most are in .45acp. I shot IDPA for many years with a SA 1911A1, which is now what they call the Mil-Spec model in .45acp. The only modifications were a trigger job and a long trigger.
  15. Grayfox

    Jeff Cooper: The Man Behind The 'Modern Technique'

    Cooper was the guru and changed handgun shooting forever. But he was also stubborn and very opinionated. I didn't agree with everything he said. :unsure:
  16. Grayfox

    "Justice delayed is justice denied" William Ewart Gladstone

    And you also have convicted murderers sitting on Death Row until they die of old age. 🤬
  17. Grayfox

    Thought 80 was the new 60

    Made in the 50s, repaired often, some parts missing or modified, some not original. But still runs. ;)
  18. Grayfox

    A 2A Lawyer Says the ATF’s Anti-Gun Wing Is Keeping a List

    The government knows more about us than we know about ourselves. :rolleyes:
  19. Grayfox

    A 2A Lawyer Says the ATF’s Anti-Gun Wing Is Keeping a List

    Ronnie Barrett had two LAPD M82s in his shop for service when California banned .50 cals. He refused to send them back. ;)
  20. Grayfox

    Daffy Zone…..

    My ducks ain't even in the same county. :rolleyes:
Back
Top