testtest

Search results

  1. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  2. Jfal

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    M1 .30 CAL, aka Garand.
  3. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  4. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  5. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  7. Jfal

    Potent Potables (aka What’s your poison?)

    My local shop has had gold in a couple times over last 6 months. They're asking $250.
  8. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

    Sorry...is this a repeat/repost?
  10. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  13. Jfal

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    No thanks, if we're at that point, I won't wanna be around anyway.
  14. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. Jfal

    Help with IWB for Echelon 4.5, etc

    I don't carry IWB so I shouldn't post, but you will likely have to buy 3-5 holsters before finding the right one for you. I know I did...just for a simple pocket holster. Worry not, others will chime in who will start steering you in a better direction.
  16. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top