testtest

Search results

  1. R

    Bud’s gun shop

    The ATF is extremely hot on straw buying, and a company that sells as many as Bud's is under massive scrutiny. The ATF is very attentive to shops near the border, big cities, Chicago, New York, Seattle, Los Angeles etc.
  2. R

    Bud’s gun shop

    They will be in bankruptcy if they lose their FFL!
  3. R

    Bud’s gun shop

    With the current push in ATF regarding straw buys, I can understand why they are tight on varying names and such.
  4. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    She survived..... Think that wasn't her first time drinking
  5. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    Ironic that America's highest recorded BAC was a woman from LA County. Her BAC? 1.33%...
  6. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    I didn't think there were cameras invented when he was younger!
  7. R

    Officers Down in America

    We'll see you on the bridge, Kylo, thank you for serving!
  8. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Just woke up from my nap that began around 5p... Now to get to bed! 😂
  9. R

    Holy cow .. 1985 Vest Demo

    Havemercy!! You brought up some memories of my academy days and the demos and fittings of the class. Custom made for the ladies, and very well fitted for each one. Thank God, I never had to test it out my self...
  10. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Good luck, Amigo!
  11. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching the reruns of the classic MASH!
  12. R

    Sasquatch Gun Oil

    I have always had great results with the REM oil and the Remington high temperature hinge pin grease. Be surprised how long that 2oz jar or grease will last!
  13. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Research for the next career?
  14. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Just finished the classic, My Cousin Vinny
  15. R

    AR15 Recoil Reduction

    I'm wracking my mind about how to write this and sound like a smart adz. What recoil? My ARs are the lightest recoiling rifles that I have ever fired, less the 22lr guns that I have. I've not found a pad or recoil device the actually softened the impact. Unless you get a shock absorbing...
  16. R

    Just for fun

    I thought he ran a nunnery 🤔
  17. R

    Please help

    Welcome to the world of insanity! 😂 Woops, I meant firearms!!!😋 It won't take long to become a part of the miscreants around here, as this bunch of derelicts can total a bunch of years of experience and we enjoy helping others spend money! Cheers Amigo!
  18. R

    More magazine capacity

    I believe it was the late 70s that someone highjacked a school bus full of children and buried the bus, using heavy equipment. The kids were on the way home when the bad guys stopped the bus and got on, armed, and took the kids. It doesn't have to look Arabic to be dangerous.
  19. R

    Police seizure proves they are on a roll in crime fighting

    BTW, here in Tucson, you won't have anyone sent out. We are that short staffed. You can file the report online and then call your agent...
  20. R

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Happy belated birthday, Amigo!
Back
Top