testtest

Search results

  1. R

    Weather discussions and updates.

    If you need a list, perhaps you aren't adult enough to participate in a forum. Go fund your own forum and do whatever you want.
  2. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching IndyCar at laguna seca
  3. R

    Well doesn’t this just Grind your gears.

    As a cop, I lost many brothers and a sisters of the badge in that inferno and collapse. Words to truly express my feelings are not allowed on the forum. Suffice to say, the feeling of anger, resentment, betrayal, love and loss, are all there.
  4. R

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    On third
  5. R

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Some people can't learn from others experiences...
  6. R

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    He's on second.....
  7. R

    Weather discussions and updates.

    I don't reload, lost too much of my right side with the stroke.
  8. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Getting my pedicure 😉 😉 😉
  9. R

    Weather discussions and updates.

    I'm gonna sit in my chair and watch the weather through the windows, knowing full well, ain't thing one I can do about it. And maybe have an adult beverage!
  10. R

    How To Survive a Bear Encounter

    I'm more inclined to use Teddy Roosevelt's advice and walk softly and carry a big stick, but one at least 50 caliber or more.
  11. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    Based on this logic, I should get busy and drink more so the damages of the stroke is repaired! 😅😂🤣😎
  12. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Ouch!
  13. R

    What are you doing right now??

    After 25 years of law enforcement, and 20 years of construction, as well as growing up with a military lifer as my father, there's nothing I haven't heard. However, this is also a place for civility and manners. I don't know anybody here except for the exchange of ideas and humor, I don't know...
  14. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    You realize that this was the model for 46s partner... Just sayin 😅😂🤣😅😂🤣😅😂🤣
  15. R

    Discussion: Hornady’s Vein-Reading Vexis Night Guard Safe

    In my abode, there's nobody younger than 65, so what are outside the safe, are ready for whatever of whomever wishes to bring ill will to this family unit.
  16. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    Be like a sack full of cats yowling and scratching on a chalkboard!
  17. R

    Robot games

    This all looks like a movie of the rock'em sock'em toys gone really bad...
  18. R

    Glocks carried for personal security professionals

    Is it plastic or synthetic? Walmart brand... Steel is real, I have guns that have been going longer than 60 years, 2 almost 100 years. That isn't to say one is better than another, it's just different. In my mind, plastic guns are not going to work for me. They work for you, that's great. And...
  19. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Bride is out there in the world getting groceries, gonna be Texas chili tonight!
Back
Top