testtest

Search results

  1. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  2. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  3. OldGrunt

    Sasquatch Gun Oil

    I tried a small bottle of that Froglube, not really sure how well it worked, but it smelled. I just stick with Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil now. And a little bit of gun grease, but I don't remember what kind or brand.
  4. OldGrunt

    Sasquatch Gun Oil

    No clue. I was searching and thought you might have meant Froglube, which I have tried, but then saw the green stuff.
  5. OldGrunt

    Sasquatch Gun Oil

    Was it this by chance?
  6. OldGrunt

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    Sure. Don't you always shoot high and to the right? Looks like one of your redneck fixins!
  7. OldGrunt

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    That picture makes it look like you bent the muzzle end down in a vice!
  8. OldGrunt

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    I have several .45s already, a few striker fired, and few 1911 hammer fired style. But none have threaded barrels for a suppressor and none have optic cut slides. For my inside the house home defense, I want it to be a .45, be able to accept a suppressor, and have the slide cut to accept an...
  9. OldGrunt

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    Just so you know ahead of time, my compression socks have to stay on. Just saying.
  10. OldGrunt

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    Would you like me to wear something sexy?
  11. OldGrunt

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    I can only sell so much plasma at a time. And at my age, selling sexual favors on the street corner hasn't played out as well as it once did. You looking for a good time?
  12. OldGrunt

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    Well, I'm no Pistol Pete, looking to start a firefight in my bedroom! lol I'm hoping all it will take is less than one magazine's capacity to end any hostilities while in my evening attire! I don't think I'll have the time or a way to carry spare magazines to my slumber party fire fight. Pistol...
  13. OldGrunt

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    I'm actually looking at the FNX-45 Tactical, which is hammer fired. But I will for sure look into the HK lineup. Thanks for the insight!
  14. OldGrunt

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    Seriously thinking of making this my next "house gun/bedroom gun". I would add a dedicated suppressor to it. Since this gun would not be an EDC and never leave the house, I'm considering to "not" put a red/green dot optic on it. I'm thinking the tritium night sights that come with it should...
  15. OldGrunt

    More magazine capacity

    And you go to Walmart dressed like that?
  16. OldGrunt

    AR15 Recoil Reduction

  17. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

    The same for me.
  18. OldGrunt

    Just for fun

    Which one of you guys taught @Belt Fed about google and how to copy and paste? No telling what he will post from now on!
  19. OldGrunt

    UF Pro Gear discussions

    No thanks. I'm not spending $400 for pants, and not spending $200 for shorts. I'll stick to the Duluth Trading Company for my garment needs.
  20. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top