testtest

Search results

  1. OldGrunt

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    He hasn't been active in a little over a month. He might have left for greener pastures. I don't think he was kicked off.
  2. OldGrunt

    My New Namesake!

    Current picture of mini-me, that my mother-in-law just sent. Spittin image, I tell ya!
  3. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

    No idea. It's just a meme Gramps. Go back in the house and take your pills and a nap.
  4. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    You have to go to court for doing 5 mph over? Or are you going to try to dispute it?
  5. OldGrunt

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    If it was him posting, it would have included a long-winded "war story"!
  6. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Back to weed eating out in the yard. 10-15 minutes of work, then have to sit down and relax my back for 15-20 minutes. It will be days from now before I finish my yard.
  7. OldGrunt

    If you could only keep 3 firearms from your collection, which three?

    Because @Belt Fed secretly collects my pictures for his collection. Sometimes his nun porn doesn't work.
  8. OldGrunt

    If you could only keep 3 firearms from your collection, which three?

    Smith & Wesson M&P R8 .357. Benelli M1 Super 90 12 gauge. Springfield Armory M1A.
  9. OldGrunt

    How Do Your Senators and Congresscritter Rate on Protecting Your Gun Rights?

    I live in TX. The list gives John Cornyn an A+. A+ or not, I am so glad that RINO was primaried out. He's such a sore loser that he is actually telling people to vote democrat. TX will be so much better with him gone.
  10. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Don't forget to put your teeth back in your mouth when you are done flossing them!
  11. OldGrunt

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    My wife has both the Smith & Wesson EZ models, .380 and 9 mm. She loves them, but I don't care for them. I have nothing but problems with the grip safeties. Any of my other firearms with grip safeties, no problems. You can also add me to the Glock list for the same issues stated by many others...
  12. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  13. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top