testtest

Search results

  1. 8

    BLACK FRIDAY AND HOLIDAY SPECIALS

    XD40 12rd mags $3.99 each! https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/50329/xd5011/springfield-xd-and-xd-mod.2-full-size-40sw-12-round-magazine
  2. 8

    safe inside temps best practices

    Golden rod should be on the bottom/floor of the safe to provide the most uniform temp throughout.
  3. 8

    Reloading on the Move: Is it Feasible?

    I thought from the title you were talking about changing magazines.😜 It seems way easier to transport extra loaded ammo than all the individual components. I mean if any one component or tool gets lost or contaminated you’re s.o.l.
  4. 8

    Black XD mags.

    I consider this the final word, so there you go. Thanks James.
  5. 8

    Black XD mags.

    Anyone ever seen these before? I did not know they existed. Appears from the description and the reviews that they are indeed factory mags. Why has SA never offered these on their website. We’re they a limited run for something special...
  6. 8

    Any RUGER GP100 owners out there?

    I think I have a couple.😜
  7. 8

    Hellcat pistol

    Maybe more than one.😜
  8. 8

    House Oversight Committee Subpoenas White House and ATF Over Alleged Gun Control Collusion

    They will say nothing. No one will be held accountable. Nothing will change.
  9. 8

    Discussion: Springfield Armory XD Mod.3 Review

    Wish they’d offer it in 10mm.
  10. 8

    what is the size of the plate screws on a Hellcat Pro?

    I think something like this is a great asset when torquing small optic screws. https://store.fixitsticks.com/collections/torque-tools/products/small-all-in-one-torque-driver
  11. 8

    what is the size of the plate screws on a Hellcat Pro?

    Don’t use the L shaped keys if possible. Get a quality bit set and use a bit driver with a traditional screwdriver handle so you can push down while loosening. This will greatly reduce the risk of stripping out the small torx heads on the screws.
  12. 8

    Winchester Announces New 21 Sharp Rimfire Cartridge

    You posted this as I was typing.😂
  13. 8

    Winchester Announces New 21 Sharp Rimfire Cartridge

    In restricted states that used to require only shotgun slugs these cartridges are quite capable and popular. I love my 350 legend. Would I use it if I could use my 308… No.
  14. 8

    TSW5906 Loose Rail

    Ok well, would the idea of replacing the rivets with screw’s work? I’m not familiar with the particulars.
  15. 8

    TSW5906 Loose Rail

    Can the rivets be drilled out and the holes be tapped? Then replace rivets with torx head screws? Oh wait, that things got an aluminum frame right? Maybe not.
  16. 8

    Reloading shell casings

    You should probably not be reloading until you have been properly educated. No offense.
  17. 8

    5.24 .45 competition broken Wolff guide rod.

    Their rods are so hard they are brittle. I bought one to run in my 5.25 10mm. It broke during the first magazine. Wolff replaced it but it just sits in a drawer. Factory rod went back in to the gun with the Wolff 22lb spring.
  18. 8

    What is your torque limiter of choice and why?

    I like my fix it sticks torque indicators. Very good quality and it fits any 1/4” hex driver. I also have the smaller one that goes from 5-25 in lbs. https://store.fixitsticks.com/collections/torque-tools/products/multi-torque-driver?variant=19574633922617
  19. 8

    Hellcat OSP and 147g JHP

    My scores and times got noticeably better when I switched from 115 to 147gr bullets. Still running about the same pf.
Back
Top