testtest

Search results

  1. 8

    Another Dodge PU bits the dust.

    I remember when those big oversized slide in pickup campers from the 70’s and 80’s had a tag axle at the back behind the truck. Looks like this one maybe should’ve too.
  2. 8

    Another Dodge PU bits the dust.

    If that had been a gas engine truck it probably would’ve pulled the front wheels off the ground. You can tell by how the frame failed upward the truck was massively overloaded behind the rear axle. The only thing wrong with that truck was the nut behind the steering wheel.
  3. 8

    Caliber Closeup: A Look at 9mm Bullet Grain Weights

    I’ve always loaded 115gr coated round nose for years because I thought they were the most economical. Always run them about 1100-1200 fps. I have recently switched to 147gr flat points around 900fps and I have noticed my scores in matches have been consistently better. Very soft recoil...
  4. 8

    Magnum PU would be way cooler with this

    Yuck.
  5. 8

    powder and load for 9mm

    Got a “friend” who needs some cheap ammo?😉
  6. 8

    New to California Hellcat

    Love my Hellcats. The 3” original version is surprisingly accurate for such a small gun. Out to 10 yards I can shoot it as good as any of my full sized guns.
  7. 8

    Just bought an XD-M Elite 10mm, and having second thoughts based on the slide rails

    Pics of my XD9 tactical at 30k+ rounds. Shot it in uspsa for four years, 6-7k per year plus many years just as a shooter before and since then. Still tight. Very smoooth.🙂
  8. 8

    Just bought an XD-M Elite 10mm, and having second thoughts based on the slide rails

    I assure you, you will not wear them out.
  9. 8

    Just bought an XD-M Elite 10mm, and having second thoughts based on the slide rails

    Just to clarify, XDs, XDe, and Hellcat series guns do NOT have poly rear rails. They have steel rear rails that are part of the fire control housing. Not molded integrally into the frame.
  10. 8

    Just bought an XD-M Elite 10mm, and having second thoughts based on the slide rails

    The XD/XDm series guns do indeed have poly rear rails. Don’t be afraid, it’s the way it was designed and it works flawlessly. I have numerous models from a XD9 tactical with 30,000+ rounds through it to a XD40 and 45 service models with probably close to 10,000 rds each. When compared to new...
  11. 8

    Buys that turned into great buys in the long term

    Every pound of powder and brick of primers, up until the last year or so anyway.
  12. 8

    anyone here get Dillons Blue Press magazine.??

    I usually just look at the pictures.😂
  13. 8

    Springfield should release a 22LR pistol

    I think the Hellcat platform would make great .22’s. Make the slides out of aluminum like the TX22 and make both the standard and pro size models. I’d be in for one of each if they proved reliable. Not sure what the import laws are concerning.22 pistols since they would probably come from...
  14. 8

    A Guide to Pistol Sizes: Full-Sized to Compact Options

    So the standard Hellcat and 365 aren’t in the same size category? Hi Point…who writes this crap?
  15. 8

    XD-S extended mag.

    Is your XDs a “mod.2”? If so the mag you got is for the 1st gen XDs and neither of the sleeves will work. You’ll have to run the mag without a sleeve. Springfield never sold a 7rd mag for the mod 2. Don’t ask me why.
  16. 8

    Does Your Issuing Authority (IA) Post

    I’m glad I live in a state that considers this its issuing authority.😊 No permit required!
  17. 8

    Why an XDS (1st gen) 45ACP

    Sounds like a grand defense from the witness stand.
  18. 8

    Why an XDS (1st gen) 45ACP

    I thought the same thing till I got mine to double and triple. It takes a weird set of circumstances to do it but just the fact the gun has the possibility to go full auto when you least expect it was enough for me to send mine in. In certain circumstances the pre recall grip safety arm can...
  19. 8

    Why an XDS (1st gen) 45ACP

    Better contact Springfield. They will take care of it. https://www.springfield-armory.com/intel/recall-info
  20. 8

    Why an XDS (1st gen) 45ACP

    I have one and really like it. Bought it back in 2013 right after it came out. It was my main carry gun for years until the Hellcat came out. They make six round mid length mags too which make the grip almost perfect in my opinion. I carried it with the six round mag and the seven as a...
Back
Top