testtest

Search results

  1. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  2. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    What my day today was like:
  3. MN.Militia

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Hell yeah! I looked closely and saw that it wasn't scratched or anything, and even though the thing was dirty as hell, it cleaned up nice and the barrel is flawless. The mag it came with seems iffy - loose follower - but several outfits have factory-new 17-rd. magazines. I'm gonna get some new...
  4. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    My chapstick is in my EDC bag next to my pens and Rite-in-the-Rain notebook. I usually use it between Sept. and April. Meet Septa & April:
  5. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I can capture this meme in a single word.... GAAAAAYYYYYTARDED! (Not you personally, @OldGrunt ... just the subject.)
  7. MN.Militia

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Went to my LGS and picked up a pristine Ruger P89DC for $395, in the original case. It didn't have the factory-included magazine loader, but I saved my old one from the first time I had one of these about 35 years ago. You never forget your first true love! Some mail-order items arrived, an...
  8. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I think I know this guy...
  9. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Bird is the word!
  10. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    That's the #1 way guys in the Air Force get a Purple Heart.
  12. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  13. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I don't have AirPods... Actually, I don't have any kind of pod... I'm just not a pod person.
  14. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    EVERY day is a good day for coffee!! More important, it's part of a balanced meal!!
  15. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Oh boy!! It's gonna be rainin' well-done hot dogs, hamburgers & steak today!! ;) :LOL:🌭🍔🥩
  16. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I have good conversations with myself all the time. Fortunately, I'm usually wearing my hands-free phone headset when I talk to myself in public... Everyone just assumes I'm talking to somebody else and leave me alone! :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤪🤪🙃
  17. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top