testtest

Search results

  1. TEXASforLIFE

    DeSantis is awesome!

    outstanding that it actually passed and would be nice if other states would offer the same!
  2. TEXASforLIFE

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    this reminds me of why ground beef is called such..................it doesn't have legs unlike meatloaf as it's just a lazy cow 🤷‍♂️ :unsure: ;)
  3. TEXASforLIFE

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    Horseradish I like, but make it more.... way more deader
  4. TEXASforLIFE

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    :sick::sick::sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
  5. TEXASforLIFE

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    None yhe least as it's PERFECT!
  6. TEXASforLIFE

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    i want mine good and dead and don't want to wrestle with it! WELL DONE, but could handle some pink as long as there's NO blood!
  7. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    @Talyn might have 1 of those hg's, but I've never owned that one from ap
  8. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    I liked him as the history professor in back to school
  9. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Is it a flat bottom hg
  10. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    I guess I haven't seen that 1? So it's NOT the enhanced since it uses 2x4 (2 screws per location)? Provide a oic of the hg and I'll check what I have on hand. This is for a 10 or 15 I don't remember what you were building? Oh ya, 6.8spc2 iirc now
  11. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    What brand uses that
  12. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Still trying to get to sleep
  13. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Which hg? I might be able to help if it's the enhanced hg
  14. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Finished eating some walnut brownies and going to bed and hopefully get some sleep
  15. TEXASforLIFE

    Range Report: First shots thru the MAC Cerberus

    what is it with 1911/2011's......................................i mean come on....................well time for me to shut up and close the door look good!
  16. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    the TJ in TJ Hooker is short for Tijuana
  17. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    We can hear more about "pot" :whistle: ;) 😁:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Do tell🤣
  18. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    I scratch it under the chin and his/het tongue comes out. Looks goofy
  19. TEXASforLIFE

    Illinois Wants Gun Makers to Pay the Costs of the Crime Its Dysfunctional Criminal Justice System Enables

    I propose a bill that would make bills that stupid and ill-informed people sign responsible and have the same fate as those who commit the crime! HB-GTFO-1
  20. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Trying to figure out if breed or cross-breed this kitten is It's either a red panda cross or a pomeranian cross 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ This is the hairiest kitten ever, we'll probably not, but pretty darn hairy. I told my wife there's 2 pomeranian kittens in the garage...
Back
Top