testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Awake with coffee. Shooting my annual LEOSA qualification today, then hurricane preparations
  2. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    The calm before the storm. We're in for some sporty weather
  3. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    I have always called it war paint
  4. HayesGreener

    ground deer meat

    Shoot does. Let it hang in a cooler for 28 days. Tenderloin and backstraps in my opinion are best. I have the processor make sausage and hamburger from the rest, he adds tallow for me.
  5. HayesGreener

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    We have some pretty big deer. I shot deer with .308 for years but didn't like that they would often run off a few yards. The 7mm plants them
  6. HayesGreener

    More bison drama!

    He has to be Florida man
  7. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Coffee and food on board and critters fed. I woke up looking around for Rylee, damn this is hard. Shooting pistol with the posse this morning, then we start hurricane preparations this afternoon, looks like we are getting some of Isais Friday and Saturday.
  8. HayesGreener

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    My Sig 516 is my primary hog gun, sent many to the train station with that rifle. I use a 7mm magnum in a Browning Safari II for deer
  9. HayesGreener

    Execution approved

    That scene made his career
  10. HayesGreener

    Execution approved

    Method chosen by DT
  11. HayesGreener

    old fart day

    Anohter Brithday! Congradulations!
  12. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Coffee and bacon on board. Granddaughter school transport day. Then into the wood shop
  13. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    More .45 ball
  14. HayesGreener

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    If you keep it clean and lubed properly the bolt goes in quite easily most of the time
  15. HayesGreener

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    Never. I qualified for duty regularly, have attended several high round count instructor courses, and never once needed a forward assist. And I don't recall any of my students or fellow students needing it either. Mortaring stuck cases, clearing triple feeds, yes, but never needed the button...
  16. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Nice shootin'!
  17. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Pondering this
  18. HayesGreener

    We are heartbroken

    The sadness comes in waves. As Chief Dan George said, we shall endeavor to persevere. Thank you all for your empathy and condolences.
  19. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Thought I might shoot pistol today but rain is not stopping. Looks like a shop day.
  20. HayesGreener

    We are heartbroken

    You and your wife are angels for taking him on
Back
Top