testtest

Search results

  1. C

    Man Learns the Quickest Way to Get Kicked Out of a Gun Range

    Speaking of Xboxes, how are their mothers? :eek:💩
  2. C

    Man Learns the Quickest Way to Get Kicked Out of a Gun Range

    More truth than poetry.
  3. C

    Man Learns the Quickest Way to Get Kicked Out of a Gun Range

    Dad would take us out. As the son of a Navy Rifle Team Member, I know better. My teenage hormones were kept in check, and my brain didn't run out of the end of my male organ. These gangly-looking idiots look as if they still live in their mother's basement. They act as if they learned...
  4. C

    Man Learns the Quickest Way to Get Kicked Out of a Gun Range

    This must be the representative from "Thugs R Us". Two prime examples of juvenile, street punk behavior. My daddy would have beaten me for dressing like that. They should never have been allowed on the range without proper attire.
  5. C

    Man Learns the Quickest Way to Get Kicked Out of a Gun Range

    Next, we'll see them brachiating from tree to tree in search of bananas.
  6. C

    Man Learns the Quickest Way to Get Kicked Out of a Gun Range

    I'm sorry. That creature should never be allowed to return to the range. He will always act the man-child he is and always be a danger to others.
  7. C

    Ronin 10mm is TRASH!

    Some people act like small children. I believe we just lost one.
  8. C

    Ronin 10mm is TRASH!

    The people who buy the "mini" 10mm pistols are defeating the purpose of the cartridge. (Hint: it isn't a low-pressure cartridge like the .45 ACP.) The shooters think they're "cool" until they discover how much they are compromising the round in a vain attempt to shoehorn the cartridge into a...
  9. C

    Ronin 10mm is TRASH!

    I have #84 of the first 150 Dan Wesson Razorback 10mm Autos when they were handbuilt (read: bespoke) to the customer by Bob Serva and his crew. It won't leave me until I shuffle off this mortal coil. Good luck.
  10. C

    Navy Orders $40 Million worth of 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo

    I like the 6.8 x 51 mm. The .277 Fury makes more sense.
  11. C

    Discussion: Ayoob: Is .45 Still Better Than 9mm?

    Working as an Armed Security Officer, I carried a 6" e Colt Trooper MkIII for a few years. 18 rounds were all we had. I later qualified and moved up to a Glock Model 20. (Yes, I secretly carried a blackjack). The OC spray worked most of the time, but you always needed a backup too when...
  12. C

    Discussion: Ayoob: Is .45 Still Better Than 9mm?

    The Mas knows whereof he speaks. Instant Karma in NYPD's "Stakeout Squad". His opinion is good enough for me.
  13. C

    Discussion: Turret to Trenches: The M240 Machine Gun

    Remember: Nguyen Ngoc Loan had the right idea when he shot the Communist courier Lê Công Nà in the street. A .38 S&W Special from a Nickled S&W Model 49 to the temple cured the problem.
  14. C

    Another Good Guy with a gun.

    "And the world will be a better place for you, and me, just wait and see." - Jackie DeShannon.
  15. C

    Another Good Guy with a gun.

    FAFO. I hate to sound callous, but I'm glad the shooter isn't around to take up precious court time. It is "body bag city". Good riddance to bad rubbish.
  16. C

    Big Horn Armory Takedown M89 .500S&W—Powerful Innovation

    My friend Jared lives in Alaska. His frequent encounters with moose are the greatest threat. If they get a wild hair up their ***, they'll start charging you from 500 yards. Why doesn't matter at all. They don't need a reason.
  17. C

    Colt 6951.

    I'm not a "tacticool" shooter. This was just a thought.
Back
Top