testtest

Search results

  1. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    I hope you have a forged Trunion. That will give it the lifespan you're paying for.
  2. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    I hope it turns out okay. I'm not certain they are of decent quality.
  3. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    Forged or cast trunion?
  4. C

    A Guy Used a Machine Gun in a Self-Defense Shooting

    Nice. I think the 3-round-burst function has its place. A good triple-tap often does a bad guy a world of good! Beautiful furniture on it.
  5. C

    A Guy Used a Machine Gun in a Self-Defense Shooting

    The rifle does have a safe, semi, 3-round, and full-auto settings
  6. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    Which model is that?
  7. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    If I were a man of means, I'd like to have a hand-forged M2 (select-fire) version of the Carbine with a properly manufactured folding stock. A 12" barrel would make it amenable to clearing hallways or VietCong tunnels. (God help me, that takes me back to Johnny Semm's tales out of Southeast Asia).
  8. C

    A Guy Used a Machine Gun in a Self-Defense Shooting

    John Semm (my friend, the retired gunsmith and Vietnam Veteran) knew Al Mar, and I have known about him for many years. After Al passed away, I wonder where that rifle went?
  9. C

    A Guy Used a Machine Gun in a Self-Defense Shooting

    Six well-placed 5.56 rounds ruined a $*!thead's afternoon. Nicely played.
  10. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    I was sworn in on 7/19/73. I remained stateside.
  11. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    My retired gunsmith friend told me how the ball propellant fouled up the rifles in Southeast Asia. (He was there). I learned the story secondhand, but watched yet another explanation on YouTube. The ball propellant was a cluster**** that shouldn't have happened (the DOD was trying to go cheaper...
  12. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    I knew this as a part of military history. Daddy told me stories. I never understood the "Frozen Cho Sin" stories completely until recently. Gummed-up M1 Carbine actions due to the extreme cold, Incomplete/poor propellant combustion (another cold-weather-induced problem). Improper use of M2...
  13. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    A .30 Carbine Version would be effective, with less muzzle blast.
  14. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    I was at the Public Outdoor Shooting Range in Oregon's Tillamook Forest. Some young'uns were shooting a 7" barreled AR-15. It was annoyingly loud. I saw the pistol as, more or less, pointless.
  15. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    Not a real fan of the Krinkov (AK pistols). In 7.62 x 39, there's too much loss in velocity from a 9" barrel. Controllability can be an issue. Accuracy? What accuracy?
  16. C

    Discussion: Should I Put Optics on My 1911 (or Not)?

    The 1911 is a close-range combat weapon. JMB would likely not have approved of putting optics on the pistol.
  17. C

    Man Driving Giant Banana Gets Pulled Over in Montana

    Dr. Zaius strikes again!
  18. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    A "screaming vagina"... That is a picture best left unseen!
Back
Top