testtest

Search results

  1. belladonna

    Why This Forum?

    I have no words…but I have sisters 😎
  2. belladonna

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Well, I'll just say it wasn't @SimonRL 's enabling vibes, although those are working on something else 😎. We were at Runnings in Moorhead looking for some chairs for the "under the deck oasis", and the husband wandered off to the boomstick department. It just so happened that they had a XDM...
  3. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    Activating the warranty for this bad boy...
  4. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    Yep. I’m okay. Just getting my proverbial poop in a group. Things should settle down soon 😊. In the meantime…
  5. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    When the man gets called out of town to work on the weekend, wifey’s just chillin on the deck with an adult beverage 😎
  6. belladonna

    Arguments

    Now...how can I share new stuff with you if I'm IGNORED?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:😎 Oh, wait a minute! I get it! This is an enabling strategy!! How silly of me :giggle:
  7. belladonna

    Daffy Zone…..

  8. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    It's time... (for bed - I'm done, but y'all enjoy! 😎) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  9. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    Lunch….😎
  10. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    I’m pretty much doing the same thing right now…
  11. belladonna

    Enabler Level VI

    My husband loled at this. He gets it😂🤣
  12. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    Sitting out on the deck. It’s 79 degrees but it’s feeling like 86. It’s feeling mighty tropical here in MN tonight.
  13. belladonna

    Should i be worrying?

    Oh yeah…those darned enablers have cost me an arm and a leg or two. Although I must say in their defense, I have pretty poor impulse control when it comes to firearms 😎
  14. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    Well, I have to admit that I’m in my bed with my back on a heating pad. Haven’t been around here much lately as I am dealing with some heavy duty chronic back pain. I’m pushing through it as I have an end date where I can deal with it with the pros but right now I have no use for the health care...
  15. belladonna

    Hello

    Welcome to the forum, from west central Minnesota 😎. You will find we are somewhat of a family, sort of 😉. We come from many backgrounds and different parts of the country, but we share many of the same passions (I’m talking guns here, guys 😂). Just be wary of the cretins, curmudgeons, and of...
  16. belladonna

    Potent Potables (aka What’s your poison?)

    That looks delicious!
  17. belladonna

    Potent Potables (aka What’s your poison?)

    Having a Hazy with my dinner.
  18. belladonna

    Potent Potables (aka What’s your poison?)

    I fell asleep on the couch with a beer in my hand. Coulda been fun…🤣 Don’t mind me, my phone is nuts
  19. belladonna

    Potent Potables (aka What’s your poison?)

    Might have to fall off my wagon tonight 😎
  20. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    Just sitting under the deck catching the odd hot breeze. Just finished pulling out the rhubarb back in the garden. It’s 87 degrees and there was no breeze up until a few minutes ago. Hayes, I’m sooo tempted to ask how you know how hot satan’s butt crack is, but I decided I don’t really want to...
Back
Top