testtest

Search results

  1. C

    Another Good Guy with a gun.

    "And the world will be a better place for you, and me, just wait and see." - Jackie DeShannon.
  2. C

    Another Good Guy with a gun.

    FAFO. I hate to sound callous, but I'm glad the shooter isn't around to take up precious court time. It is "body bag city". Good riddance to bad rubbish.
  3. C

    Big Horn Armory Takedown M89 .500S&W—Powerful Innovation

    My friend Jared lives in Alaska. His frequent encounters with moose are the greatest threat. If they get a wild hair up their ***, they'll start charging you from 500 yards. Why doesn't matter at all. They don't need a reason.
  4. C

    Colt 6951.

    I'm not a "tacticool" shooter. This was just a thought.
  5. C

    Colt 6951.

    I am sorely tempted to buy a 10.5" barreled upper and SBR the doggone thing. You can always swap back-and-forth between the two and enjoy both. Why not?
  6. C

    Colt 6951.

    The Colt mags are an altered Uzi mag. (They have a special locking notch cut in them.)
  7. C

    Colt 6951.

    I already own the Colt.
  8. C

    Colt 6951.

    So many complain about the "bouncy" recoil of the Colt. (I think the YouTube crowd gets a little nitpicky about the PPC's recoil impulse.) Darned youngun's
  9. C

    Colt 6951.

    Opinions? Comments?
  10. C

    Mike Beliveau Aka Duelists 1954 passes away

    I'm a December 1st, 1954 baby. We're all getting older.
  11. C

    The truth about deadly force encounters

    So many stupid criminals. It is sad that many are wearing a uniform which should be respected. That's a bloody shame.
  12. C

    Tested: Doubletap 10mm 200-Grain Hardcast Solid

    Imagine what velocities that would generate from my 16.25" Mech Tech barrel using a Glock 20 lower.(y):cool:
  13. C

    The truth about deadly force encounters

    Rights require protection, but stupid is as stupid does.
  14. C

    The truth about deadly force encounters

    "Three strikes, you're OUT!" At the second offense, the warning signs are apparent. The third strike earns the maximum sentence.
  15. C

    The truth about deadly force encounters

    Integrity... WHAT A CONCEPT! "The administration of justice should be tempered by mercy, but mercy should never interfere with the true administration of justice." - Captain O I wrote this while I was working on my Post Baccalaureate studies at Portland State University. Not every offense...
  16. C

    TNW Areo Survival Rifle

    Aero Survival Rifle 22LR Now Available Allow 2 weeks for delivery The Aero Survival Rifle, famous for its removable barrel and easily convertible caliber changes, is a winner in home defense, backpacking, boating, and back country flying. The Aero Survival Rifle is available in hard...
  17. C

    Another smelly gun

    I want no part of cannabis. I grew up during the 1960s. Dealing with people who used the stuff had the attention span of a goldfish. Thank you, no.
  18. C

    First Look: Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine SBR

    Correction: TNW Firearms Timber Road, Vernonia, Oregon.
  19. C

    First Look: Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine SBR

    They've been rebuilding .50 M2 Browning Machine Guns in semi automatic for many years.
  20. C

    First Look: Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine SBR

    BTW, TRW restored the Suomi in 9mm Parabellum.
Back
Top