The officers were very relaxed and respectful, and when I gave them the same statement that I had reported, the officer wrote the narrative with me as the victim. It made life a great deal easier and with the report in hand, the judge issued a restraining order for no contact after reading it...
The statistics that I find bothersome, is the number that aren't reported because no shots fired. This happened to me long after I retired, and self reporting helped me immensely when the officer took my statement.
I was not concerned about repercussions, but I didn't want to be accused of...
The ATF is extremely hot on straw buying, and a company that sells as many as Bud's is under massive scrutiny.
The ATF is very attentive to shops near the border, big cities, Chicago, New York, Seattle, Los Angeles etc.
Havemercy!!
You brought up some memories of my academy days and the demos and fittings of the class. Custom made for the ladies, and very well fitted for each one.
Thank God, I never had to test it out my self...
I have always had great results with the REM oil and the Remington high temperature hinge pin grease. Be surprised how long that 2oz jar or grease will last!
I'm wracking my mind about how to write this and sound like a smart adz.
What recoil? My ARs are the lightest recoiling rifles that I have ever fired, less the 22lr guns that I have.
I've not found a pad or recoil device the actually softened the impact. Unless you get a shock absorbing...
Welcome to the world of insanity! 😂 Woops, I meant firearms!!!😋 It won't take long to become a part of the miscreants around here, as this bunch of derelicts can total a bunch of years of experience and we enjoy helping others spend money! Cheers Amigo!