testtest

Search results

  1. P

    What are you doing right now??

    Is Belt Fed up and moving today?
  2. P

    Jard J68

    I at first thought it was a High Point. Figured BeltFed would be all over it and have 4 of them already. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
  3. P

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Looks like it be worn like a shoulder holster. Right hand draw under left arm , left hand draw under right arm.
  4. P

    Been a crazy day

    Just jerking on your chain a little. I know it be maddening when it pours on you all at once.
  5. P

    Been a crazy day

    Dang man , you gotta clean the cosmoline off stuff afore you start shootin' em. :unsure: 🤷‍♂️
  6. P

    Fort Wayne Indiana & Kansas City Missouri

    I'm 4 hrs and 47 min. from Ft Wayne , IN. and 4 hrs and 39 min. from Kc , MO.
  7. P

    Hades has frozen over.

    You can always rattle can it. ;) :unsure: 🤣
  8. P

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    T f L , My B-I-L shot one of those and said he was really surprised. It actually didn't bounce all that bad. They do weigh a bunch so that helps to absorb the recoil.
  9. P

    North American Arms Plug

    I have a NAA .22 LR W/1 5/8" BBL. I love mine. I took the stock grips off and installed boot style grips.
  10. P

    Daffy Zone…..

    I use my mirrors.
  11. P

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    I like mine. Mine is made of D2 steel and it does take a little more work to keep sharp .
  12. P

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Does that knife have the D2 steel blade? I bought my CobraTec 8/2020 and use it everyday . Mine is the lightweight model. No glass breaker on the end.
  13. P

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    That sure is purdy. And to think , you going to get it all smudged up.
  14. P

    What are you doing right now??

    Might want to look into Scoe X 10 scent eliminator. It works. https://scoe10x.com/?srsltid=AfmBOoq2VEzXjhYH7_9WJDBt1XfKm_z3IP-f_FS9lKrGWnurmB12EmJB
  15. P

    What are you doing right now??

    It isn't even 4-1 yet. Tisk , tisk , tisk.
  16. P

    Daffy Zone…..

    She's to skinny. 😖
  17. P

    GX4 day…..

    Good shootin' sir. Glad you like the shootin' iron. Everyone has different tastes and as long as you like it that's all that matters.
  18. P

    What are you doing right now??

    I actually like wild turkey. I'm just messin' with you K.F. ;) I hope you have good luck getting a big one. (y)
  19. P

    What are you doing right now??

    :unsure: and ??? 🤷‍♂️
  20. P

    What are you doing right now??

    Well heck man ! You got two out there in front of you. Shoot em , shoot em dagnab it you young whippersnapper.
Back
Top