testtest

Search results

  1. P

    What are you doing right now??

    Saving Private Ryan just got started. (y)
  2. P

    Rhode Island Dems Move to Confiscate Guns Their Own Residents Already Legally Own

    It is showing that these politicians want to control US. They can't do that as long as we have guns. People need to remember that this gun control movement started years ago ( back in the 60's ) with them trying to outlaw handguns.
  3. P

    Rhode Island Dems Move to Confiscate Guns Their Own Residents Already Legally Own

    I sure do hope the SCOTUS slaps these idiots down hard. 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 😡😡😡😡
  4. P

    Groveling for compliments

    Please answer the short survey after the call.... Me , click! I don't answer them . Never have , never will.
  5. P

    Daffy Zone…..

    Nope!!!! It wouldn't still be sticking up like that.
  6. P

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Welcome from Southern Illinois. About half way between St. L. , MO and E-ville , IN.
  7. P

    What are you doing right now??

    Finishing out season 6 of Longmire.
  8. P

    Where does your state stand on this 2025 gun ownership map?

    Come on down here by me and you would swear you went to heaven. Compared to some places in Illinois that is.
  9. P

    Voters Never Learn

    It is almost as bad as the one we , here in Illinois , got forced on us.😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡
  10. P

    What are you doing right now??

    I am watching "Longmire" series. About half way through it.
  11. P

    Daffy Zone…..

    She is NOT to skinny. 😊
  12. P

    HK Shrinks the VP9: Meet the New VP9CC Micro-Compact

    I like it but not at that price.
  13. P

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    I bought an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck for my Kimber K6s DA/SA W/ 3"BBL. Bought it used because I'm not certain I will like it.
  14. P

    Springfield’s Hi-Power Clone gets a Detective Model

    I like it. Here I thought maybe 2 more firearms and I was done. Now they done threw another one at me. I sure wish I was rich like my buddy Beltfed. :cry::cry:
  15. P

    Two used but new Springfields

    "bull pump" bull pump ??? :unsure: 🤷‍♂️
  16. P

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    He seen how bad you was a slathering that tar gunk on em and decided he didn't want that on his ferarms.
  17. P

    Happy Easter

    Happy Easter everyone.
  18. P

    What are you doing right now??

    Happy Easter to you and yours NMEDGE and to everyone else on the forum.
  19. P

    What are you doing right now??

    So now you can build a fire outside huh??? :unsure: ;)
  20. P

    What are you doing right now??

    Illinois doesn't honor any other state carry license either. However , you can carry in your vehicle only while passing through the state as long as you have a carry license from your state. If you stop to eat or to go potty you have to disarm.
Back
Top